Similasan, 코 알러지 안정제, 0.68 fl oz (20 ml)
- iHerb에서 주문하시고 로열티 크래딧을 적립받으세요!
- 제품 가격의 5%을 다음 주문에 사용할 수 있는 포인트로 적립해 드립니다.
- 주문이 출고되면 바로 적립된 로열티 크래딧 포인트는 바로 사용이 가능합니다.
- 로열티 크래딧 포인트는 적립 후 60일 동안 사용하실 수 있으며 미사용된 포인트는 자동 소멸됩니다.
- Nasal Mist
- 100% Natural Active Ingredients
- New Look
- Preservative Free
- Family Doctor Recommended
- Original Swiss Formula
- Feel Good About Feeling Better
- Allergic Congestion
- Runny Nose
Soothe and relieve the symptoms of seasonal and environmental allergies with Similasan's non-drowsy preservative free Nasal Allergy Relief nasal mist.
Similasan Nasal Allergy Relief gently stimulates the body's natural ability to temporarily relieve allergic congestion, itchy, runny nose and rhinitis cause by pollen, pet dander, dust and mold spores.
Our Original Swiss Formula are made with 100% Natural Active Ingredients, and for over 30 years have been providing families with remedies they can trust.
Uses: According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this medication temporarily relieve minor symptoms of:
- allergies accompanied by running nose, itching and/or burning of the nose, watery eyes, sneezing and swollen mucous membranes (congestion)
- acute and chronic allergic rhinitis
- post nasal drip caused by allergies
- sinus pressure caused by allergies
For adults and children ages 2 and over:
- remove tamper-evident plastic seal from bottle
- lift cap off bottle
- spray 1-3 times into each nostril
- use as needed
- replace cap after use
포함된 다른 성분들
|Cardiospermum 6X||itching, rhinitis, runny nose|
|Galphimia glauca 6X||runny nose, watery eyes, sneezing|
|Luffa operculata 6X||runny nose, rhinitis, sinus congestion|
|Sabadilla 6X||sneezing, runny nose, itching, rhinitis|
Inactive Ingredients: purified water, sodium chloride
- Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
- Replace cap tightly after every use.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface.
- Discard open bottle after 6 months.
- The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
Ask a doctor before use if you:
- are susceptible to nose bleeds
- are prone to ear, nose or throat sensitivity
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.