Kiss My Face, Sensitive Whitening Toothpaste with Natural Aloe Vera Gel, Cool Orange Mint Freshness, 3.4 oz (96 g) (Discontinued Item)
- With Peppermint Oil for Fresher Breath!
- Iceland Moss
- Olive Leaf Extract
Uses: Helps relieve sensitivity due to cold, heat, acid or sweets. Aids in the prevention of plaque and tartar build-up.
Brushing with Sensitive Toothpaste helps reduce tooth sensitivity, plaque and tartar build-up.
If you regularly use this extraordinary toothpaste, stop reading and keep on brushing. First Kiss? Welcome! Our Mission: To bring you the most pure & natural products possible. Products that are wildly effective, priced fairly and made with a healthy respect for our even more fragile planet. We work to achieve these lofty goals with a (wide white) smile. Thanks for trying our toothpaste. To all our devoted “kissers” (who kept reading anyway) thanks so much for your continued support, your encouragement & those great product ideas. Keep smiling…
-Bob & Steve, Founders & Chief Brushers
- Apply at least a 1 inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day or as recommended by a dentist or doctor.
- Children under 6 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
포함된 다른 성분들
Active Ingredients: Potassium nitrate 5.0% w/w. Purpose: Tooth desensitizer.
Inactive Ingredients: Sorbitol, glycerin, hydrated silica, aqua, xylitol, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf extract*, cetraria islandica (iceland moss) extract, aesculus hippocastanum (horse chestnut) seed extract, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, olea europaea (olive) leaf extract, echinacea angustifolia extract, stevia rebaudiana extract, natural flavor, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, ammonium glycyrrhizate (licorice), xanthan gum, menthol, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, cellulose gum, chlorophyllin-copper complex, potassium sorbate
Free from fluoride, SLS, artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, animal ingredients and animal testing.
Sealed for your safety.
- Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist. See your dentist if the problem persists or worsens.
- Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age.
- If you accidentally swallow more than used for brushing, contact a Poison Control Center or seek professional assistance immediately.