If You Care, All Natural Waxed Paper, 75 sq ft (75 ft x 12 in) (Discontinued Item)
- Environment Friendly Products
- Unbleached Totally Chlorine-Free (TCF)
- 100% Soybean Wax
- 2007 Outstanding Non-Food Specialty Item
If you Care 100% Unbleached All Natural Waxed Paper is coated with a wax made from soybeans instead of paraffin. Soybean wax is clean, safe, non-toxic and biodegradable. It comes from a renewal and sustainable resource grown by American farmers. Also, as no chlorine is used to bleach If You Care 100% Unbleached All Natural Waxed Paper, no chlorine is dumped into our lakes, rivers and streams.
What is Paraffin Wax?
Other waxed paper products are coated with paraffin wax which is made from non-renewable petroleum resources. Using If You Care 100% Unbleached All Natural Waxed Paper will help reduce the use of petroleum products and the amount of pollution in our environment.
Food Preparation and Handling
If You Care 100% Unbleached All Natural Waxed Paper is ideal for food preparation and wrapping sandwiches and other foods. Use it for separating layers of cookies or cookie dough and pre-cooked meats. It also lines and protects kitchen surfaces as well as helps keep the microwave clean.
- 100% natural soybean wax
- Waxed paper: Unbleached totally chlorine-free (TCF)
- Cardboard packaging: Recycled, processed chlorine-free (PCF)
- Totally chlorine free
- No petroleum products
- Wax made from renewable, agricultural resource
- Ideal for food preparation
- Microwave safe
- Excellent for wrapping sandwiches and other foods
- Cardboard box should be recycled
- Lift flap. Pull back to open top lid.
- Pull out paper, tuck in top lid behind paper.
- Push lid firmly down and tear paper downward.