Navitas Naturals, Cacao Power, 16 oz (454 g) (Discontinued Item)
본 제품의 구매 이력이 있습니다주문 자세히 보기
- iHerb에서 주문하시고 로열티 크래딧을 적립받으세요!
- 제품 가격의 10%을 다음 주문에 사용할 수 있는 포인트로 적립해 드립니다.
- 주문이 출고되면 바로 적립된 로열티 크래딧 포인트는 바로 사용이 가능합니다.
- 로열티 크래딧 포인트는 적립 후 60일 동안 사용하실 수 있으며 미사용된 포인트는 자동 소멸됩니다.
- Power Foods for the Modern Lifestyle
- Antioxidants | Vitality | Dietary Fiber
- Raw Chocolate Beans
- Certified Organic
- Mayan Superfood
- USDA Organic
- Flavanols, Polyphenols, Magnesium
- Certified Organic by Control Union
- The National Organic Programs Standards of The United States Department of Agriculture
- Eat Your Way To Better Health!
- Navigating The Whole of Life With Truth, Integrity and Energy
Organic Raw Cacao Beans:
Cacao has been enjoyed for its health and invigorating properties in South American cultures for thousands of years. This bag contains 100% pure cacao beans that are certified organic, kosher, vegan and raw.
The bean of the cacao plant is the nutritional and flavorful source for all chocolate and cocoa products. Cacao contains a naturally rich supply of antioxidants and is an excellent source of dietary fiber. It is also known to be one of the highest dietary sources of magnesium and possesses many other essential minerals in significant quantities. Our cacao beans are dried at low temperatures to protect these nutrients.
Navitas Naturals' mission is to provide premium organic power foods that increase energy and enhance health. Our products are of the highest quality, sourced directly from farmers, cultivated sustainably and in accordance with fair trade practices.
Trail mix, desserts, smoothies, shakes and coffee
포함된 다른 성분들
Certified Organic Cacao (Theobroma Cacao).
Allergen Information: Packaged in a facility that also handles tree nuts.
|Serving Size: 1 oz (28 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories for Fat||120|
|Total Fat||13 g||20%|
|Saturated Fat||8 g||40%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||9 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber||9 g||36%|
|* Percentage Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|