- 21st Century Health
- Amazing Grass
- California Xtracts
- Carlson Labs
- Country Life
- Doctor's Best
- Eclectic Institute
- Enzymatic Therapy
- Gaia Herbs
- Garden of Life
- Healthy Origins
- Jarrow Formulas
- Life Extension
- Madre Labs
- Natural Factors
- Nature's Answer
- Nature's Plus
- Nature's Way
- New Chapter
- Nordic Naturals
- Now Foods
- 여드름 치료 포뮬러
- 건선/ 피부 건조증
- 선물용 상품, 여행용 키트
- 립스틱, 립글로즈, 라이너
- Madre Labs 목욕& 뷰티
- AnneMarie Borlind
- Aubrey Organics
- Avalon Organics
- Badger Balm
- Derma E
- Desert Essence
- Earth Mama Angel Baby
- Ecco Bella
Nature's Path, Organic Flax Plus, Pumpkin Flax Granola Cereal, 11.5 oz (325 g)
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- 3 Generations
- Excellent Source of ALA Omega-3†
- 5 g Fiber / 6 g Protein / 0 g Trans Fat - Per 55 g Serving
- USDA Organic
- Third-Party Certified Organic by QAI
- Whole Grain - 31 g or More Per Serving - Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
- High Fiber
We're so happy our paths have crossed.
Was it the crunchy clusters of whole-grain rolled oats that led you here? Maybe you were looking for a nutritious bowl of cereal when you came upon omega-rich pumpkin and flax seeds. Or, did you just have a craving for a tasty granola parfait?
Whatever your reason for joining us on Nature's Path, we're glad you're here. And if you want to find more foods that are good for you, your family, and the planet, here are the signs to look for.
- Certified Organic - Unlike "natural" label claims, certified organic products are guaranteed to have been grown without chemical herbicides and pesticides, and there are never synthetic preservatives or additives. Because really, who wants any of that for breakfast?
- Non-GMO - "GMO" stands for "Genetically Modified Organisms". Doesn't sound too tasty, does it? The Non-GMO Projects doesn't think so, and their verification ensures you our products are made in a kitchen - not in a lab.
- Whole Grains - Foods made from whole grains have all the essential parts and naturally-occurring nutrients of the entire grain seed, and the Whole Grain Stamp'll let you know how much you'll get per serving.
We'll see you on the path - how about breakfast, same time tomorrow?
†Contains 0.7 g of ALA Omega-3 per serving, which is 44% of the recommended daily value of 1.6 g.
*Contains 10 g of fat per 55 g serving.
포함된 다른 성분들
Rolled oats*, evaporated cane juice*, soy oil*, brown rice flour*, pumpkin seeds*, flax seeds*, oat syrup solids* (oat syrup solids*, tocopherols), sea salt, molasses*, cinnamon*.
Contains soy. Produced in a facility that uses wheat, peanuts or tree nuts.
|Serving Size: 3/4 cup (55 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 6 servings|
|Cereal||Cereal + 125 ml fortified skim milk|
|Calories from Fat||90||90|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value**|
|Total Fat||10 g*||15%||15%|
|Saturated Fat||1.6 g||8%||8%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||5.2 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||2.8 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||37 g||12%||14%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%||20%|
|* Amount in Cereal. One half cup skim contributes an additional 40 calories. 65 mg sodium, 6 g total carbohydrate (6 g sugars), and 4 g protein.
** Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your caloric needs.
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|