Namaste Foods, Biscuits, Piecrust & More!, 48 oz (1.36 kg)
- No Sugar Added!
- Gluten Free!
- Makes Dumplings, Shortcake and Coffee Cake, Too!
What does "Namaste" mean? Namaste (pronounced "Naa-Maa-Stay") is a Sanskrit word with no literal translation. In general it means "The Spirit within me honors and respects the Spirit within you".
Namaste Foods are offered in all parts of the country. If your local store does not yet carry our delicious products, do continue the tradition and ask for us by name. It's our biggest compliment!
- 1 1/2 cups Namaste Biscuit Mix
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons shortening or oil
- 1/2 cup water
- Pinch of salt (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried herbs (optional-parsley, thyme, rosemary, sage, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Spray a cookie sheet or baking pan with non-stick spray.
- Combine all ingredients well. Shape with your hands into discs about 2 inches wide and 1/2 inch thick. (You can brush the tops with oil or butter if you like, too.)
- Bake 8-10 minutes until biscuits are golden brown on the bottom.
포함된 다른 성분들
Sweet brown rice flour, brown rice flour, tapioca flour, arrowroot flour, sorghum flour, rice milk powder, cream of tartar, xanthan gum, baking soda and salt.
Made in a dedicated facility free of: gluten, wheat, soy, corn, potato, peanuts, tree nuts, dairy, casein
|Serving Size: 1/3 cup (38 g mix)|
|Servings Per Container: 36|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||30 g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
*This assumes the addition of a non-hydrogenated oil to the mix. Using a hydrogenated oil will affect the trans fat content.