- 21st Century Health
- Amazing Grass
- California Xtracts
- Carlson Labs
- Country Life
- Doctor's Best
- Eclectic Institute
- Enzymatic Therapy
- Gaia Herbs
- Garden of Life
- Healthy Origins
- iHerb Brands
- Jarrow Formulas
- Life Extension
- Madre Labs
- Natural Factors
- Nature's Answer
- Nature's Plus
- Nature's Way
- New Chapter
- Nordic Naturals
- 여드름 치료 포뮬러
- 건선/ 피부 건조증
- 선물용 상품, 여행용 키트
- 립스틱, 립글로즈, 라이너
- Madre Labs 목욕& 뷰티
- AnneMarie Borlind
- Aubrey Organics
- Avalon Organics
- Badger Balm
- Derma E
- Desert Essence
- Earth Mama Angel Baby
- Ecco Bella
MRM, FreshOmega, Pure Extra Virgin Norwegian Salmon Oil, 90 Pesco-Veggie Softgels
- Clinically Validated One A Day Formula
- Whole Omega Oil with Nature's EPA, DHA, & DPA
- From Catch to Oil in Only Hours
- Dietary Supplement
- Extra Virgin Oil produced using a gentle, low temperature extraction method without boiling, high pressure, distillation, deodorization, bleaching, or solvents.¹
- Crafted to be Pesco-Vegetarian friendly, MRM uses only fish gelatin softgels.
- Comprehensively integrated supply chain allows for 100% Traceability of every batch of oil.
- 100% sustainable and Organically Nurtured Atlantic Salmon.
- Higher in naturally occurring Astaxanthin, Docosapentaenoic Acid (DPA), and other health promoting fatty acids.
- Clinical data confirms efficacy in lowering selected biomarkers associated with cardiovascular risk factors.¹
- Extraction takes place in an Eco-Friendly facility a stone's throw from Norway's pristine fjords.
- No fishy burp or repeat.
¹Manufacturing and use patents pending.
Freshness is the Key
Using a technique 10 years in development, FreshOmega's Extra Virgin Norwegian Salmon Oil is extracted within only hours of being caught. By avoiding high temperatures, distillation, solvents and high pressures the oil is as complete as raw whole food. It's a sophisticated method that uses enzymes to gently liberate the oil form gourmet-quality, Atlantic salmon cuts.
New clinical data supports that FreshOmega and the associated full nutrient spectrum in this oil may hold the explanation to its efficacy. FreshOmega contains at least 17 beneficial fatty acids, including EPA, DHA, and DPA, which some researchers have recently called the "missing link". Astaxanthin is a powerful yet unstable carotenoid found in many plants and animals. The quantity of natural astaxanthin is a testament to the delicate extraction of these amazing fish.
Take 1 softgel daily or as directed by your qualified healthcare provider.
포함된 다른 성분들
Fish gelatin, purified water, vegetable glycerin, and rosemary extract.
Contains NO dairy, egg, peanut, tree nut, shellfish, soy, wheat, gluten or yeast.
Contains extra virgin Norwegian salmon oil.
|Serving Size: 1 Fish Softgel|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||1,000 mg||2%|
|Saturated Fat||160 mg||<1%|
|Monounsaturated Fat||540 mg||†|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||300 mg||†|
|Trans Fat||0 mg||†|
|Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids||175 mg||†|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||60 mg||†|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||50 mg||†|
|DPA (Docosapentaenoic Acid)||20 mg||†|
|Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids||45 mg||†|
|Total Omega-5 Fatty Acids||0.5 mg||†|
|Total Omega-6 Fatty Acids||120 mg||†|
|Total Omega-7 Fatty Acids||70 mg||†|
|Total Omega-9 Fatty Acids||300 mg||†|
|*Percent Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Percent Daily Value not established.