Maine Coast Sea Vegetables, Organic Laver, Wild Atlantic Nori, 1 oz (28 g)
에 의해 만들어진 Maine Coast Sea Vegetables10 평가
배송 무게는 제품, 포장제, 배송상자의 무게를 포함하고 있습니다. 추가로, 배송품의 부피(길이, 너비, 높이)에 따라 배송무게가 조정될 수 있습니다. 유리용기제품, 액체류, 파손되기 쉬운 제품, 냉장보관을 요하는 제품 등 특정 종류의 제품은 별도의 포장 보충제를 필요로 하며, 이와 같은 경우 배송 무게가 별도의 보호제가 필요치 않은 제품들보다 높게 측정될 수 있습니다.
0.56 lbs (0.25 kg)
- 상품 코드: MCV-12360
- UPC 코드: 034529123605
- 포장 수량: 1 oz (28 g)
- 부피 및 배송 중량: 1.3 x 6.2 x 7 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Certified Organic by OCIA
- USDA Organic
- Great In Salads, Snacks, Soups, Stirfries
Certified Organic Laver
- Similar to Japanese nori with a distinctive nutty flavor.
- These un-sheeted, whole, wild plants are best lightly roasted before use.
- Delicious crumbled onto soup, salad, pasta, potatoes or popcorn.
- Of Our four seaweeds, laver has the most Vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12, C and E.
- Tested for chemical, heavy metal, fuel oil and bacteriological pollution.
- Meets all OCIA Organic Standards for sustainable harvesting and handling.
Our wild laver comes directly to you without processing or washing out any of its mineral richness. Please check for occasional tiny hidden pebbles or shells in the fronds. Some plants may develop a white powder during storage. These are natural salts and sugars that precipitate from inside the cells. To minimize this, store this bag tightly closed in a dry area - or double bag.
Laver As A Snack
- You can eat it as is, if you like to chew!
- Light roasting in a 300° oven for 5-8 min until crisp will greatly enhance the taste as well as tenderize.
- Or dry roast in a medium hot skillet, turning occasionally until crisp.
- Kids often love these "chips" as is - or sprinkle a little pepper on them!
- Try crumbling these chips on unsalted popcorn or peanuts - or on morning-cereal, hot or cold.
Laver In Stir-Fries
- Compliments most veggies, grains and soy products, particularly tofu.
- Best roasted lightly before use (see laver as a snack).
- Use about 1 cup (1/2 oz.) of roasted laver per 4 servings.
- Crumble into any stirfry while cooking or use as a last minute garnish for some "crunch".
- Mix in with any fried rice or noodle dish for a sea-salty, nutty accent.
Laver In Salads
- To tenderize without roasting or cooking, marinate laver for at least 18 hrs.
- Leave it right in your dressing or chop and toss it with your greens.
- For a stronger taste, crumble roasted laver over your salad just before serving.
- Add a slight sea flavor to your pasta or three bean salad with roasted laver.
포함된 다른 성분들
Low temperature dried Laver.
|Serving Size: 1/3 cup (7 g)|
|Servings Per Bag: 4|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|