Life Extension, 최적의 아슈와간다 추출액, 60 베지 캡
본 제품의 구매 이력이 있습니다주문 자세히 보기
- iHerb에서 주문하시고 로열티 크래딧을 적립받으세요!
- 제품 가격의 10%을 다음 주문에 사용할 수 있는 포인트로 적립해 드립니다.
- 주문이 출고되면 바로 적립된 로열티 크래딧 포인트는 바로 사용이 가능합니다.
- 로열티 크래딧 포인트는 적립 후 60일 동안 사용하실 수 있으며 미사용된 포인트는 자동 소멸됩니다.
본 제품은 이미 위시리스트에 저장되어 있습니다
본 제품은 위시리스트에 포함되었습니다.
- Enhances Mental Energy and Concentration
- Dietary Supplement
Scientists have discovered that the Indian herb ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) counters some of the oxidative damage generated by nervous tension. Ashwagandha has been the subject of animal studies and is believed to confer improvements in well-being and a healthy outlook in humans.
In a large clinical trial, ashwagandha reduced levels of the hormone cortisol by up to 26% while maintaining already normal blood sugar levels and lipid profiles. Subjects who took the standardized ashwagandha extract reported improvements in energy, sleep and well-being, as well as diminished fatigue. Additional research suggests that ashwagandha confers neuroprotection by supporting the regeneration of axons and dendrites, nerve cell components that support brain and nervous system function.
The suggested daily dose provides 250 mg of standardized, patented, non-stimulating Sensoril Ashwagandha Extract.
Read the entire label and follow directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) capsule twice daily on an empty stomach, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
포함된 다른 성분들
Rice, flour, vegetable cellulose (capsule), maltodextrin, vegetable stearate, silica.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Sensoril Ashwagandha extract (root and leaf) [std. to 32% oligosaccharides, 10% withanolide glycoside conjugates]||125 mg||**|
|*Daily Values not established.|