Late July, Organic Mini Bite Size Sandwich Cookies, White Chocolate Between Chocolate, 5 oz (142 g) (Discontinued Item)
- iHerb에서 주문하시고 로열티 크래딧을 적립받으세요!
- 제품 가격의 10%을 다음 주문에 사용할 수 있는 포인트로 적립해 드립니다.
- 주문이 출고되면 바로 적립된 로열티 크래딧 포인트는 바로 사용이 가능합니다.
- 로열티 크래딧 포인트는 적립 후 60일 동안 사용하실 수 있으며 미사용된 포인트는 자동 소멸됩니다.
- USDA Organic
- Good Source of Calcium & Whole Grain
- White Chocolate Between Endangered Animal Chocolate Cookies
- 100 mg Calcium
- Whole Grain 8 g or More Per Serving
- Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
- Jane Goodall Good for All
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International
My two young sons and I created these new cookies together. I wanted them to have whole grains and calcium and they wanted them to have real chocolate and to help animals! I've tried to raise my sons to have a strong bond with animals and nature and to treat all living things with respect. Continuing to nurture this bond is why we decided to feature endangered animals on our new cookies, whey we're donating to the Jane Goodall Institute and why we will only ever produce certified USDA Organic products.
Nicole & the Late July Family
포함된 다른 성분들
Organic whole wheat flour, organic evaporated cane juice, organic powdered evaporated cane juice with organic cornstarch, organic wheat flour, organic oleic sunflower oil and/or organic oleic safflower oil, organic palm oil, organic cocoa butter, organic chocolate liquor, organic cocoa processed with alkali, organic brown rice syrup, organic powdered milk, calcium carbonate, organic vanilla extract, natural flavors, sodium bicarbonate, soy lecithin, sea salt.
Allergens: Contains wheat, milk, and soy.
Produced without dangerous pesticides
No trans fats or high fructose corn syrup
No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives
|Serving Size: 10 Cookies (28 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 5|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||7 g||11%|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g||12%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||18 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||3%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|