Kombucha 2000, Cones 2000 Original, 2 Cones
에 의해 만들어진 Kombucha 20006 평가
배송 무게는 제품, 포장제, 배송상자의 무게를 포함하고 있습니다. 추가로, 배송품의 부피(길이, 너비, 높이)에 따라 배송무게가 조정될 수 있습니다. 유리용기제품, 액체류, 파손되기 쉬운 제품, 냉장보관을 요하는 제품 등 특정 종류의 제품은 별도의 포장 보충제를 필요로 하며, 이와 같은 경우 배송 무게가 별도의 보호제가 필요치 않은 제품들보다 높게 측정될 수 있습니다.
0.22 lbs (0.1 kg)
- 상품 코드: KOM-00026
- UPC 코드: 206034000263
- 포장 수량: 2 Cones
- 부피 및 배송 중량: 0.5 x 3.6 x 12.2 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
Coning Questions & Answers
Q: What is Coning? A: It involves the use of hollow candle that resembles a wide cone coated with special wax. The cone is placed on the outer cup of the ear and the other end is lit with a match, plus massage of specific pressure points to help soothing and relaxation.
Q: Where did it come from? A: the technique has been around for centuries as far as biblical times. It has been practiced by the Egyptians, Oriental, and European cultures.
Q: Does it hurt? A: There is no discomfort with this technique. Most people enjoy the process and find it to be very relaxing, some to the point of drifting off to sleep.
Q: Does Coning really work? A: Response from several thousands of users indicates coning is very effective.
Q: How does Coning work? A: It is thought since the ears are so delicate, the movement of smoke and the heat from the candle may cause subtle energy changes.
Q: Can all that wax remaining in the used portion of the candle really be from my ear? A: No. The wax residue is from the cone. The most important thing you'll notice after ear coning is how good your ears feel!
Q: How often can Coning be done? A: This has to be individualized decision. It takes the ears 24 hours to replace the protective coating of wax if it has been removed. Obviously, using ear cones every day would not be advisable.
Q: Is there any medical reason that Coning should not be done? A: Recently an ear coning client took the cones to the Mayo Clinic and the M.D. there stated that using cones is not harmful.
- It will be better to have an adult assist you during the coning procedure.
- Place a towel on your shoulder.
- Take a paper plate and cut an opening large enough for the cone to fit through without being bent. Then push the small tip through the opening. You need to hold the cone away from your face and at an angle so the wax drips on the paper plate. By angling the cone, you prevent wax from dripping down the ear canal.
- Lie on your side with the ear being treated facing up.
- Light the large end of the cone and insert the small end into the ear canal. If you see any smoke coming out from the ear, then the cone has not been positioned correctly.
- Allow the cone to burn down 3 to 4 inches. Remove the cone and turn it upside down (the cone should turn off itself) and push the debris out of the cone with the supplied skewer into a bowl of water.
- Relight the cone and continue burning another 3 to 4 inches. Do not let the cone burn more than 2 inches from the plate.
- Take the cone out of the plate and extinguish it by putting it in the container of water.
- After you are done coning, you may clean your ears with a Q-tip, not going too deep.
- If you have serious ear disease or an upper respiratory infection, then please consult with your physician before you begin this treatment.
Do not cone if you have a perforated eardrum.
Supplies You Will Need:
A. Ear Cones
B. Hand Towels/Napkins
C. Bowl of Water
D. Paper Plates (guard plates)
F. Skewers (cleaning sticks)
G. Q-Tips, cotton balls
H. Ear Oil
포함된 다른 성분들
Made of Unbleached Cotton Strips with beeswax
The cones should be stored in a cool place until they are ready to use. The presence of two or more people is recommended during the coning process for safety. It is important to keep an eye on how far the cone burns down.
Manufacturer makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the fitness and use of this product. User of this product accepts full responsibility for personal injury and property damage.