- Make it Special with your Add-Ins
- Brown Sugar Cookie Base
- Certified Gluten-Free
- CRC Kosher 393
- B Corporation
How does America's oldest flour company go gluten-free? That's what we asked ourselves when our customers began requesting -no, imploring- us to help them in their quest for delicious gluten-free baked goods.
With the same high standards we apply to all of our products, we've created what we're sure you'll agree are the very best gluten-free mixes on the market today. We've carefully blended wholesome, gluten-free ingredients into these easy-to-use mixes, then tested and re-tested to ensure your success. We guarantee that your experience with our mixes will be enjoyable, fulfilling and, most of all, great-tasting.
King Arthur Flour gluten-free mixes - a taste the whole family will enjoy!
You will need:
1/2 cup soft butter
1 large egg
2 tablespoons water
1 to 3 add-ins (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Put about half the cookie mix in a bowl, and beat in the butter. Add the egg and water, and beat until fluffy.
- Beat in the remaining cookie mix, scraping the bottom and sides of the bowl. If desired, add 1 to 3 cups chocolate chips, nuts, or dried fruit.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets, leaving 2" between cookies. Gently flatten cookies to 1/2" thick.
- Bake until just browned, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, let the cookies cool on the pan for 5 minutes, then transfer to a rack to cool completely.
Yield: about 24 cookies
For warm cookies anytime, scoop dough balls, freeze, and bake when desired.
포함된 다른 성분들
Specialty flour blend (tapioca starch, rice flour), sugar, brown sugar, whole grain brown rice flour, cornstarch, molasses (molasses, maltodextrin), salt, natural vanilla flavor, leavening (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, cornstarch, monocalcium phosphate), baking soda.
Produced in a dedicated gluten-free, allergen-free* manufacturing facility.
*free of the 8 common food allergens.
Wheat free, soy free, nut free.
|Serving Size: about 2 tbsp mix (19 g)|
|Servings Per Container:|
|Calories from Fat||0||35|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value**|
|Total Fat||0 g*||0%||6%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%||13%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||16 g||5%||5%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%||0%|
|*Amount in Mix. Prepared contributes an additional 40 Calories (35 Calories from Fat), 4 g Total Fat (2.5 g Saturated Fat), 20 mg Cholesterol, 20 mg Sodium, 1 g Protein.
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|