- 21st Century Health
- Amazing Grass
- California Xtracts
- Carlson Labs
- Country Life
- Doctor's Best
- Eclectic Institute
- Enzymatic Therapy
- Gaia Herbs
- Garden of Life
- Healthy Origins
- Jarrow Formulas
- Life Extension
- Madre Labs
- Natural Factors
- Nature's Answer
- Nature's Plus
- Nature's Way
- New Chapter
- Nordic Naturals
- Now Foods
- 여드름 치료 포뮬러
- 건선/ 피부 건조증
- 선물용 상품, 여행용 키트
- 립스틱, 립글로즈, 라이너
- Madre Labs 목욕& 뷰티
- AnneMarie Borlind
- Aubrey Organics
- Avalon Organics
- Badger Balm
- Derma E
- Desert Essence
- Earth Mama Angel Baby
- Ecco Bella
- No Artificial Flavors or Sweeteners
- 25 g Protein Per Serving
- 56 mg Isoflavones Per Serving
- With Isoflavones
- Genistin/Genistein · Glycitin/Glycitein · Daidzin/Daidzein
- May be Beneficial for Cardiovascular Function, Menopausal Support and Bone Health
- Non GMO - Non Genetically Modified
- Dietary Supplement
- Suitable for vegetarians/vegans.
Use Iso-Rich Soy as a dietary supplement to increase your intake of protein and isoflavones.
Soy isoflavones, along with other naturally occurring soy phytonutrients, have been shown in scientific studies to have many health benefits, including maintaining healthy cells, promoting normal cardiovascular function, supporting bone health and assisting estrogen balance.
Jarrow Formulas Iso-Rich Soy contains water-extracted, Non-GMO (genetically modified organisms) soy protein isolate.
- Consistent Isoflavone Level. Each serving guarantees a minimum of 56 mg of naturally occurring isoflavones, consisting of genistin/genistein, daidzin/daidzein, and glycitin/glycitein. The isoflavone level in Iso-Rich Soy reflects the daily dietary intake of isoflavones in Asian countries such as Japan.
- Water extraction of soy protein preserves naturally occurring isoflavones and saponins.
- Saponins, another naturally occurring group of phytonutrients in soy, have been shown in scientific studies to enhance the body's defense mechanisms.
- Soy Protein and Heart Disease: Consumption of 25 grams of soy protein a day, as a part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease.
Iso-Rich Soy is a complete source of essential amino acids and meets or exceeds the daily "Amino Acid Requirement Patterns" for adults measured by PDCAAS (recommended by the Food and Nutrition Board, 1989).
Mix 2 rounded tablespoons (approximately 29 g) of powder with 6 to 8 oz fruit juice, milk, or your favorite beverage, or you may:
- Blend powder with liquid, ice and fruits for smoothies.
- Mix into cold or cooked cereals.
- Add to soups, sauces, casseroles, meatballs, patties, baked items (bread, muffins, etc.) or frozen desserts.
This product contains naturally occurring phytoestrogens. Do not take more than 2 servings per day. Do not give to children under 12 years old.
포함된 다른 성분들
Soy protein isolate (non-GMO) and natural flavor (vanilla). Also contains silicon dioxide (anti-caking agent) (in trace amounts).
100% natural. No wheat, no gluten, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts, no preservatives.
Does not contain artificial flavors, sweeteners or colors.
This product is packed by weight, not by volume.
Do not use for weight reduction.
Use this product as a dietary supplement only.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 Rounded Tbsp. (approx. 29 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 31|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV*|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||<1 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||0 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
(Genistin/genistein, Daidzin/daidzein, Glycitin/glycitein)
|† Daily Value not established.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your caloric needs.
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 · Carbohydrate 4 · Protein 4
compared to the FAO/WHO reference pattern
|Essential Amino Acids||Iso-Rich Soy mg/g protein||FAO/WHO suggested for Adults mg/g protein|
|Methionine + Cystine||26||25|
|Phenylalanine + Tyrosine||87||63|
Isolated Soy Protein = 1.00 · Egg White = 1.0 · Casein = 1.00