Hyland's, NuAge, No 4 Ferrum Phos (Iron Phosphate), 125 Tablets
구매 수량 4+할인 5%
- iHerb에서 주문하시고 로열티 크래딧을 적립받으세요!
- 제품 가격의 10%을 다음 주문에 사용할 수 있는 포인트로 적립해 드립니다.
- 주문이 출고되면 바로 적립된 로열티 크래딧 포인트는 바로 사용이 가능합니다.
- 로열티 크래딧 포인트는 적립 후 60일 동안 사용하실 수 있으며 미사용된 포인트는 자동 소멸됩니다.
본 제품은 이미 위시리스트에 저장되어 있습니다
본 제품은 위시리스트에 포함되었습니다.
- Homeopathic Tissue Remedy
- For Temporary Symptomatic Relief of Colds, Fevers & Headaches
Ferrum Phos is the preeminent first aid remedy.
Ferrum Phos can be given with advantage in the early stage of most acute disorders. It is an excellent remedy for relief of symptoms of ailments associated with advancing years and childhood ailments. Congestion, fevers, headaches and other symptoms appearing in the early stages of most ailments are all indications for Ferrum Phos. Symptoms are worse at night and with motion and better with cold applications.
- Colds: With sneezing, feverishness, stuffiness and sneezing.
- Fever: This is the first remedy indicated in all types of symptoms of fever. Rapid pulse, flushed face, vomiting of undigested food, and a chilly sensation are all symptoms of fevers relieved by Ferrum Phos.
- Headaches: Throbbing headaches (from colds or heat from the sun) with throbbing in the temples or over the eyes; congestive headaches during the menstrual period.
Adults & Children age 6+: 4 tablets.
Children (ages 2-6): 2 tablets.
Dissolve under tongue 3 times a day. Use more frequently (every 15 minutes for up to 8 doses) with acute conditions.
포함된 다른 성분들
Active Ingredients: Ferrum phosphoricum 6X HPUS.
Inactive Ingredients: Acacia gum, lactose N.F.
"HPUS" indicates that the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician if
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen
- Inflammation, fever, or infection develops
- Symptoms are accompanied by high fever (101ºF).
- Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately. Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing. In case of emergency, contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately. The manufacturer may also be contacted for emergency information about our products 24 hours a day, 7 days per week at (800) 624-9659.