Hyland's, NuAge, No 10 Nat Phos, Sodium Phosphate, 125 Tablets
- 선적 중량: 0.06 lbs (0.03kg)
- 상품코드: HYL-64368
- UPC 코드: 354973643680
- 포장 수량: 125 Tablets
- 제품 부피: 3.1 x 1.1 x 1.3 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02kg)
Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
- Homeopathic Tissue Remedy
- For Temporary Symptomatic Relief of Acidity, Diarrhea, & Headaches
A deficiency of Nat Phos often causes stiffness & swelling in the tissues around the joints.
This remedy often relieves diarrhea, vomiting, occasional sleeplessness, and fever due to acid conditions of the stomach. General acidity, digestive upsets, and heartburn along with rheumatism and back pain are indications for the remedy Nat Phos. Symptoms are generally worse with exertion and better with rest.
Acidity: gastric disturbances, irritation of the skin and mucous membranes, twinges of rheumatism, headaches, and a persistent feeling of tiredness-all symptoms of acidity. Diarrhea of teething children with sour smelling, greenish stools. Headaches on the crown of the head of awakening and sick headaches with acid symptoms, especially after wine or milk, ate symptoms of Nat Phos.
Adults & Children age 6+ - 4 Tablets
Children (ages 2-6) - 2 Tablets
Dissolve under tongue 3 times a day. Use more frequently (every 15 minutes up to 8 doses) with acute conditions.
포함된 다른 성분들
Active Ingredient: Natrum phosphoricum 6X HPUS. Inactive Ingredients: Acacia gum, lactose N.F. "HPUS" indicates that the active ingredients are in the official homeopathic pharmacopoeia of the United States.
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician if
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- Diarrhea is accompanied by a high fever (101°F)
- If blood is present in stool. Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately. Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing. In case of emergency, contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately.