Gerber, Cereal for Baby and Toddler, Whole Wheat, 8 oz (227 g) (Discontinued Item)
에 의해 만들어진 Gerber13 평가
배송 무게는 제품, 포장제, 배송상자의 무게를 포함하고 있습니다. 추가로, 배송품의 부피(길이, 너비, 높이)에 따라 배송무게가 조정될 수 있습니다. 유리용기제품, 액체류, 파손되기 쉬운 제품, 냉장보관을 요하는 제품 등 특정 종류의 제품은 별도의 포장 보충제를 필요로 하며, 이와 같은 경우 배송 무게가 별도의 보호제가 필요치 않은 제품들보다 높게 측정될 수 있습니다.
0.83 lbs (0.38 kg)
- 상품 코드: GBR-00705
- UPC 코드: 015000007058
- 포장 수량: 8 oz (227 g)
- 부피 및 배송 중량: 2.1 x 5.4 x 7.4 in, 0.6 lbs (0.27 kg)
- Made with Natural Whole Grain
- Excellent Source of Iron
- Good Sources of 6 B Vitamins, Vitamin E and Zinc.
- Nutri Protect, Iron, B,E, Zinc
- Nutrition for Healthy Growth & Natural Immune Support.
Start your Child on a Course to Healthy Nutrition
Made for Babies and Toddlers
- Helps baby discover the taste of whole grains to help encourage healthy eating habits.
- Try mixing with Gerber fruit and veggie purees for added variety and texture.
Did you Know?
- Research supports introducing cereal grains, including wheat, into baby's diet at around 6 months of age to check tolerance and identify any food allergies.
- After your baby enjoys single grain cereals, try Gerber mixed grain cereal, which is made with a small amount of wheat. Then introduce Gerber whole wheat cereal for new, healthy tastes.
Good for Babies and Toddlers
- 14 g of Whole grain per serving
- 2 g of Fiber per serving
- Excellent Source of Iron for healthy brain development
- 6 B Vitamins for healthy growth
- Vitamin E and Zinc for natural immune support
Your Child May be Ready
If she or he:
- Sits independently
- Shows excitement when food is presented.
Around the middle of the first year, babies' natural iron stores begin to diminish. Two servings of Gerber cereal each day provides 90% of your baby's daily value of Iron.
If you are using formula, mix Gerber cereals with Gerber good start infant formula for a gentle and nutritious combination
The good nutrition of Gerber is beneficial throughout the first 2 years of life.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Easy to Mix Directions
- Place desired amount of cereal in bowl
- For baby: stir in liquid (breastmilk or formula) to desired consistency.
- For toddler: mix with Gerber water, Gerber juice, or whole milk for children over one year of age.
- Serve as is or warm
- Discard any unfed cereal
For Spoon Hugging Texture
- Mix equal amounts of cereal and liquid. Stir well.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating
- Mix 1/4 cup of cereal with 1/4-1/2 cup unheated liquid.
- Warm at medium (50% power) 15-30 seconds.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before feeding.
포함된 다른 성분들
Whole wheat flour, tri-and dicalcium phosphate, soybean oil, soy lecithin, mixed tocopherols (to preserve freshness), electrolytic iron, zinc sulfate, alpha tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), niacinamide (A B Vitamin), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), Riboflavin (vitamin B12), thiamin mononitrate (vitamin B1), folic acid (A B vitamin), vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin).
No added refines sugars, artificial flavors or color.
This package is sold by weight not by volume, and may not appear full due to settling of contents.
|Serving Size: 1/4 Cup|
|Servings Per Container: About 14|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat||0.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||12 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|%Daily Value||Infants 0-1||Children 1-4|