Gerber, Cereal for Baby and Toddler, Whole Wheat, 8 oz (227 g) (Discontinued Item)
본 제품의 구매 이력이 있습니다주문 자세히 보기
- iHerb에서 주문하시고 로열티 크래딧을 적립받으세요!
- 제품 가격의 10%을 다음 주문에 사용할 수 있는 포인트로 적립해 드립니다.
- 주문이 출고되면 바로 적립된 로열티 크래딧 포인트는 바로 사용이 가능합니다.
- 로열티 크래딧 포인트는 적립 후 60일 동안 사용하실 수 있으며 미사용된 포인트는 자동 소멸됩니다.
- Made with Natural Whole Grain
- Excellent Source of Iron
- Good Sources of 6 B Vitamins, Vitamin E and Zinc.
- Nutri Protect, Iron, B,E, Zinc
- Nutrition for Healthy Growth & Natural Immune Support.
Start your Child on a Course to Healthy Nutrition
Made for Babies and Toddlers
- Helps baby discover the taste of whole grains to help encourage healthy eating habits.
- Try mixing with Gerber fruit and veggie purees for added variety and texture.
Did you Know?
- Research supports introducing cereal grains, including wheat, into baby's diet at around 6 months of age to check tolerance and identify any food allergies.
- After your baby enjoys single grain cereals, try Gerber mixed grain cereal, which is made with a small amount of wheat. Then introduce Gerber whole wheat cereal for new, healthy tastes.
Good for Babies and Toddlers
- 14 g of Whole grain per serving
- 2 g of Fiber per serving
- Excellent Source of Iron for healthy brain development
- 6 B Vitamins for healthy growth
- Vitamin E and Zinc for natural immune support
Your Child May be Ready
If she or he:
- Sits independently
- Shows excitement when food is presented.
Around the middle of the first year, babies' natural iron stores begin to diminish. Two servings of Gerber cereal each day provides 90% of your baby's daily value of Iron.
If you are using formula, mix Gerber cereals with Gerber good start infant formula for a gentle and nutritious combination
The good nutrition of Gerber is beneficial throughout the first 2 years of life.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Easy to Mix Directions
- Place desired amount of cereal in bowl
- For baby: stir in liquid (breastmilk or formula) to desired consistency.
- For toddler: mix with Gerber water, Gerber juice, or whole milk for children over one year of age.
- Serve as is or warm
- Discard any unfed cereal
For Spoon Hugging Texture
- Mix equal amounts of cereal and liquid. Stir well.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating
- Mix 1/4 cup of cereal with 1/4-1/2 cup unheated liquid.
- Warm at medium (50% power) 15-30 seconds.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before feeding.
포함된 다른 성분들
Whole wheat flour, tri-and dicalcium phosphate, soybean oil, soy lecithin, mixed tocopherols (to preserve freshness), electrolytic iron, zinc sulfate, alpha tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), niacinamide (A B Vitamin), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), Riboflavin (vitamin B12), thiamin mononitrate (vitamin B1), folic acid (A B vitamin), vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin).
No added refines sugars, artificial flavors or color.
This package is sold by weight not by volume, and may not appear full due to settling of contents.
|Serving Size: 1/4 Cup|
|Servings Per Container: About 14|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat||0.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||12 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|%Daily Value||Infants 0-1||Children 1-4|