Fun Fresh Foods, Miztique, Chia Spirit, Green Chia Tea, Vanilla Cinnamon Swirl, 35 Tea Bags (Discontinued Item)
- iHerb에서 주문하시고 로열티 크래딧을 적립받으세요!
- 제품 가격의 10%을 다음 주문에 사용할 수 있는 포인트로 적립해 드립니다.
- 주문이 출고되면 바로 적립된 로열티 크래딧 포인트는 바로 사용이 가능합니다.
- 로열티 크래딧 포인트는 적립 후 60일 동안 사용하실 수 있으며 미사용된 포인트는 자동 소멸됩니다.
- Dietary Supplement
- Lab Tested
Ancient mystics conjured Chia Spirit Tea, an exotic tea from India, Nepal and Tibet that promises to rouse the spirit within. The wonderful blend of chia, spiced with vanilla cinnamon green tea, will cast a spell on your taste buds while promoting healthy digestion and a refreshing sense of well being.
The Chia Spirit zesty formula, intoxicating aroma and magical antioxidants are destined to inspire the ultimate tea drinking experience. Enjoyed hot, cold or with milk, our Chia Spirit Tea makes for a dazzling brew.
How to Brew a Magical Cup of Tea
- Place one tea bag at the bottom of your favorite cup.
- Pour 8 ounces of boiling water over the bag and let it steep, covered, for two to five minutes while enjoying the enchanting aroma.
- Remove the tea bag and indulge in your magical adventure. Drink 1 or 2 caps daily.
For one quart of iced tea, pour 2 cups of boiling water over 4 teabags, steeping 5-9 minutes while covered. Add 2 cups of cold water, serve over ice, and enjoy!
포함된 다른 성분들
All raw materials packed in Miztique teabags are thoroughly screened for authenticity, potency and purity. All teas are laboratory tested for microbial contamination, heavy metals, pesticides are irradiation. Miztique teas use supplement grade herbs that are also non-GMO.
Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Persons with gallstones should consult a healthcare practitioner before use. Not for use by children under 2 years of age.
|Serving Size: 1 Tea Bag (2 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
Cinnamon Bark, Green Tea Leaf, Cardamom Fruit, Licorice Root, Chicory Root (roasted), Ginger Root, Cloves Flower, Natural Honey/Vanilla with other Natural Flavors, Stevia Leaf, Black Pepper Fruit.
|*Daily Values not established.|