Fun Fresh Foods, Dowd & Rogers, Gluten Free Dutch Chocolate Cake Mix, 14.5 oz (407 g) (Discontinued Item)
- iHerb에서 주문하시고 로열티 크래딧을 적립받으세요!
- 제품 가격의 10%을 다음 주문에 사용할 수 있는 포인트로 적립해 드립니다.
- 주문이 출고되면 바로 적립된 로열티 크래딧 포인트는 바로 사용이 가능합니다.
- 로열티 크래딧 포인트는 적립 후 60일 동안 사용하실 수 있으며 미사용된 포인트는 자동 소멸됩니다.
- All Natural
- Wheat Free
- Gluten Free
- Make with Italian Chestnut Flour
Packed with the nutty sweetness of Italian Chestnut Flour, the natural goodness of Fine White Rice Flour, and the silky smoothness of Capioca Flour, our premium flour blend captures the innovative spirit of artisan baking.
Makes a Single Layer Cake
Additional Ingredients Needed:
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons warm water
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Lightly grease 9 inch round cake pan or use parchment paper, trimmed to fit bottom of pan.
- Place contents of the Evaporated Cane Juice (ECJ) Packet in a large mixing bowl. Cream ECJ and butter with electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time to sugar mixture and beat until blended. Scrape down bowl. Beat 5 seconds at medium speed.
- Reduce electric mixer speed to slow. Alternately add the tan Flour Packet and water into sugar mixture and blend. Scrape down bowl. Blend thoroughly but Do Not Over Mix. Batter should be fairly thick. Pour into prepared pan and spread evenly. Bake immediately.
- For a single layer cake bake for 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. For cupcakes, bake approximately 15 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes in pan. Remove from pan and place on a rack. Cool completely before frosting. Keep covered.
- For high altitude, bake at 375°F for 33-35 minutes.
Serving Ideas: Serve with your favorite chocolate frosting, chocolate sauce and fresh strawberries, or with vanilla bean ice cream. Enjoy!
포함된 다른 성분들
Organic evaporated cane juice, gourmet flour blend (fine white rice flour, Italian chestnut flour, tapioca flour), cultured buttermilk, imported dutch cocoa (alkalized), baking soda, pure vanilla powder, salt, xanthan gum, aluminum free baking powder.
|Serving Size: 1/3 cup dry mix (50 g)—1/8 Cake|
|Servings Per Container: 8|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value†|
|Calories from Fat||15||131|
|Total Fat||2 g*||16 g**||3%||25%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||9 g||5%||45%|
|Cholesterol||5 mg||90 mg||2%||30%|
|Sodium||290 mg||310 mg||12%||13%|
|Total Carb.||40 g||40 g||13%||13%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||2 g||8%||8%|
|Sugars||26 g||26 g|
|Protein||4 g||6 g||8%||12%|
*Amount in dry mix
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
Calories per gram: Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4