Ethnic Gourmet, Calcutta Masala Simmer Sauce, 16 oz (454 g) (Discontinued Item)
- 선적 중량: 3.7 lbs (1.68kg)
- 상품코드: EGF-30011
- UPC 코드: 718687300114
- 포장 수량: 16 oz (454 g)
- 제품 부피: 2.8 x 2.8 x 5.7 in, 2.4 lbs (1.09kg)
- Makes Delicious Dishes With Seafood, Chicken, Vegetables and Beans
- Exotic Taste Sensations For Gourmet Lovers!
Calcutta, India's "City of Joy" is famous for its savory culinary appetite, which extends from seafood and chicken to meat and vegetable dishes. Taj Calcutta Masala Simmer Sauce has been specifically formulated combining exotic herbs, spices and tangy tomato capturing all the authenticity of Calcutta's legendary cuisine. This exceptional vegetarian Simmer Sauce is made with all natural ingredients and contains no preservatives or additives.
- Cut up 1 lb of boneless, skinless chicken (or 1-1/2 lbs. of on-the-bone chicken) into one inch cubes. You can substitute chicken with fish, shrimp or other seafood, green vegetables, garbanzo or kidney beans for a different exotic taste sensation.
- Empty entire jar of Calcutta Masala Simmer Sauce into a large skillet.
- Add 8 oz. water, then add chicken and mix.
- Cover and simmer over stove top over medium heat for 10-12 minutes stirring occasionally. Cook until chicken is completely done. Cooking times will need adjustment for non-chicken dishes.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro. Serve with rice, pasta or pita bread. Serves 4 to 6.
- Since stove top ranges vary, adjust cooking time to ensure that chicken is completely cooked.
- Cap jar tightly and refrigerate any unused portion of Calcutta Masala Simmer Sauce.
포함된 다른 성분들
Water, tomato paste, diced tomatoes, light cream (half and half [milk, cream], heavy cream), dehydrated onions, spices, ginger, garlic, canola oil, sea salt.
May contain 2% or less of paprika, turmeric and lemon juice concentrate.
|Serving Size: 4 oz (113 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 4|
|Amount per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||40|
|Total Fat||4.5 g||7%|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g||7%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||10 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||5%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|