Enzymatic Therapy, Fatigued to Fantastic!, Energy Revitalization System, Berry Splash Flavor, 21.48 oz (609 g)
구매 수량 2+할인 5%
- iHerb에서 주문하시고 로열티 크래딧을 적립받으세요!
- 제품 가격의 10%을 다음 주문에 사용할 수 있는 포인트로 적립해 드립니다.
- 주문이 출고되면 바로 적립된 로열티 크래딧 포인트는 바로 사용이 가능합니다.
- 로열티 크래딧 포인트는 적립 후 60일 동안 사용하실 수 있으며 미사용된 포인트는 자동 소멸됩니다.
본 제품은 이미 위시리스트에 저장되어 있습니다
본 제품은 위시리스트에 포함되었습니다.
- Reclaim Your Energy, Reclaim Your Life!
- Delivers Stimulant-Free, Lasting Energy
- Replaces Over 30 Capsules a Day
- One Month Supply Drink Mix
- Dietary Supplement
Vitality, health and lasting energy!
- Nutritional powerhouse
- Healthy brain function
- Healthy muscle function
Advanced, all-in-one formula!
Enjoy lasting energy with Fatigued to Fantastic! Energy revitalization system. This daily nutritional powerhouse adds convenience as a delicious, all-in-one drink mix with B vitamins built right in- plus essential vitamins, minerals, protective antioxidants, and amino acids to replace over 30 tablets and capsules each day. Feeling your best just got a whole lot easier to swallow!
Reach Optimum Vitality!
Enjoy life with new vitality!
3. Manage stress - fatigued to fantastic! - adrenal stress-end energizing stress formula
2. Improve quality of restful sleep - fatigued to fantastic! - revitalizing sleep formula rested sleep blend
1. Build an exceptional nutritional foundation - fatigued to fantastic! - energy revitalization system supplement
For optimum energy and mental clarity!
Jacob Teitelbaum, M.D., best-selling author of From Fatigued to Fantastic! and the nation's leading energy expert, directed the development of Fatigued to Fantastic! to create a safe, solid, foundation for vitality, healthy, and sustained energy. While each individual ingredient in Fatigued to Fantastic! Energy Revitalization System Berry Splash provides significant nutritional support for healthy energy metabolism, it is theorized that when they are taken together synergistic effects will be noted.
- Delivers the benefits of over 40 vitamins, minerals and nutrients for sustained energy
- Replaces the equivalent of over 30 tablets and capsules a day
- Includes Daily Energy B Complex conveniently in the drink mix for peak energy and endurance
- Features malic acid, which stimulates the complete burning of fuel for energy and supports healthy connective tissue and muscle functioning
- Also contains key nutrients including: choline for mental alertness, amino acids essential to metabolism and immune health, and antioxidants for protection from free-radical damage.
Each morning, take 1/2 to 1 scoop, or as recommended by a healthcare professional. For 1/2 scoop: Mix 4-6 oz water, your favorite beverage, smoothie or yogurt.
For 1 scoop: Mix with 8-12 oz. Best if consumed within 30 minutes of preparation. Do not exceed recommended use.
포함된 다른 성분들
Soy lecithin, organic gum acacia, natural raspberry flavor with other natural flavors, erythritol, natural blueberry flavor, mannitol, natural apple flavor with other natural flavors, natural mixed berry flavor with other natural flavors, gum acacia, natural strawberry flavor with other natural flavors, natural blueberry flavor with other natural flavors, red radish (color), monoammonium glycyrrhizinaate (from licorice extract), silicon dioxide, natural cherry flavor with other natural flavors.
Contains milk and soy.
Gluten free, no yeast, wheat, artificial flavors or preservatives.
This product contains the amino acid Phenylalanine. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a blood clotting disorder or are taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.
Container is filled by weight, not volume; some settling may occur.
|Serving Size: 1 level scoop (20.3 g)|
|Servings per Container: 30|
|Amount per Serving||%DV**|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||<1 g||<1%†|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g||2%†|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%†|
|Vitamin A (55% as beta carotene and as retinyl acetate)||4,500 IU||90%|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||500 mg||833%|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||1,000 IU||250%|
|Vitamin E (as mixed tocopherols)||30 IU||100%|
|Vitamin K (as phytonadione)||100 mcg||125%|
|Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (vitamin B1)||75 mg||5,000%|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||75 mg||4,412%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||50 mg||250%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||45 mg||2,250%|
|Folate (as Folic acid and Quatrefolic brand (6S)-5 methyltetrahydrofolate glucosamine salt)||400 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||500 mcg||8,333%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as calcium D-pantothenate)||50 mg||500%|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||200 mcg||133%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium aspartate)||200 mg||50%|
|Zinc (as zinc gluconate)||15 mg||100%|
|Selenium (as L-selenomethionine)||55 mcg||79%|
|Copper (as copper gluconate)||500 mcg||25%|
|Manganese (as manganese citrate)||2 mg||100%|
|Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate)||125 mcg||167%|
|Potassium (as potassium citrate)||136 mg||5%|
|Whey Protein† (milk)||5.5 g||**|
|Malic Acid||1 g||**|
|Inulin (from chicory root)||750 mg||**|
|N-Acetylcysteine (NAC)||250 mg||**|
|Stevia Leaf Extract||150 mg||**|
|Choline Bitartrate||100 mg||**|
|Grape Seed Extract standardized to 85% polyphenols (42.5 mg), including procyanidolic oligomers (PCOs)||50 mg||**|
|Boron (as sodium borate)||2 mg||**|
|†Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. |
***Daily Value not established.
†Typical Amino Acid Content per serving, including Amounts for Whey Protein:
|L-Aspartic Acid||665 mg|
|L-Glutamic Acid||1,090 mg|