Eclectic Institute, Raw Purple Probiotic POW-der, All Vegetable Probiotic, 4.2 oz (120 g)
- "Let Food Be Your Medicine and Medicine Be Your Food" Hippocrates
- USDA Organic
- Fresh Freeze-Dried
- Live Active Cultures
- Plant Originated Wellness
- A Dietary Supplement
100% Fresh Freeze-Dried
- Lacto-fermented vegetables are a natural and traditional source of probiotic beneficial bacteria.
- Promotes digestive health and provides immune support.
- Enhanced with prebiotic soluble fiber.
- No salt. Non-dairy.
- Fermented vegetables help colonize the intestine with beneficial micro-flora and at the same time provide essential vitamins and minerals.
- Excellent source of anthocyanin antioxidants and detoxifying isothiocyanates.
- Caraway, dill & celery seed are traditional carminative spices that enhance flavor & aid digestion.
- The microporous & micronized nature of our POW-ders results in maximum dispersion and absorption of nutrients from whole raw food.
- Freeze-drying is the best method for preserving active probiotics and enzymes.
- We start but most importantly also end with fresh, whole, raw foods.
Add 2 tsp of powder to 6-8 oz of water and shake or blend well. Use 1-3 times per day.
Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur. Consult your health care advisor regarding the use of this product during pregnancy, with infants, or with prescription drugs.
This product is best stored tightly capped in the refrigerator after opening. Protect from moisture and high temperature.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 tsp (4 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Raw freeze-dried, fermented, organic Purple Cabbage (Brassica oleraceae)||3360 mg|
|Raw freeze-dried, fermented, organic Sunchokes (Helianthus tuberosus) root||200 mg|
|Raw Organic, Celery seed Apium graviolens)||160 mg|
|Raw Organic, Caraway seed (Carum carvi)||120 mg|
|Raw Organic, Dill seed (Anethum graviolens)||120 mg|
|Raw Organic, Dill leaf (Anethum graviolens)||40 mg|