Celebration Herbals, Organic, Herbal Tea, Slippery Elm Bark Powder, Caffeine Free, Bulk Tea, 1.44 oz (40 g)
에 의해 만들어진 Celebration Herbals3 평가
배송 무게는 제품, 포장제, 배송상자의 무게를 포함하고 있습니다. 추가로, 배송품의 부피(길이, 너비, 높이)에 따라 배송무게가 조정될 수 있습니다. 유리용기제품, 액체류, 파손되기 쉬운 제품, 냉장보관을 요하는 제품 등 특정 종류의 제품은 별도의 포장 보충제를 필요로 하며, 이와 같은 경우 배송 무게가 별도의 보호제가 필요치 않은 제품들보다 높게 측정될 수 있습니다.
0.47 lbs (0.21 kg)
- 상품 코드: CLB-20684
- UPC 코드: 628240206848
- 포장 수량: 1.44 oz (40 g)
- 부피 및 배송 중량: 2.4 x 3.4 x 5.8 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
묶음 구매 할인: -₩2,587
- Absolutely Organic
- Rose Hip
- Stinging Nettle
- St. John's Wort
- Kosher Pareve
- USDA Organic
- Verified Organic
- Better Herbs Make Better Tea
- Lemon Balm
- Certified Organic by Pro-Cert
All the herbs in the tea are organically grown and prepared, ensuring their natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. Our organic audit trail enables traceability from the field to your table.
About Slippery Elm...
The Slippery Elm is native to North America and is derived from the inner bark of the Red Elm tree.
The inner bark was very popular among both Native Americans and European settlers. They used it to improve the flavor of game; to prevent lard or butter from turning rancid, as a flour extender, and as a jelly thickener. Today it is also used as a main ingredient in throat lozenges.
In tea form it makes a very mild drink and has a peculiar sweetish aroma with a bland taste.
It all starts with the herbs. Celebration Herbals is dedicated to bringing you the best tasting teas, grown and processed as close to "the way nature intended" as possible and never irradiated.
Our herbs are grown and harvested with the highest standards of quality control. You can trust our new special designations - Certified Organic, Ethically Wildcrafted, Organically Grown and Pure Quality.
We are committed to the environment. In this box you won't find any strings, tags, or staples in our chlorine free bags. In addition, our boxes are made from 100% recycled board. A resealable freshness bag is used to extend the quality and life of your tea.
We hope you enjoy the beneficial pleasure of drinking these teas as much as we have enjoyed blending, hand crafting and packaging them for you.
With this bulk package you can create a vast array of home remedies including tinctures, capsules, poultices, salves and, of course, herbal tea.
Directions for Great Tea:
To get the most medicinal benefit, use this method of brewing. It's known as the decoction method.
- Good water is an essential part of brewing great tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
- Combine desired amount of herbs with good water in a stainless steel or glass pot.
- Heat mixture until it is vigorously boiling, then cover and let simmer 10 to 20 minutes.
- When the tea has steeped long enough, strain off the herbs using a tea strainer or coffee filter and enjoy. Extra tea can be kept in a covered glass jar for a few days in the refrigerator.
- Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
Organic slippery elm bark powder (ulmus rubra)
No flavorings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.