Celebration Herbals, Organic, Herbal Tea, Alfalfa Peppermint, 24 Tea Bags, 1.26 oz (36 g) (Discontinued Item)
- 배송 무게: 0.47 lbs (0.21kg)
- 상품 코드: CLB-20102
- UPC 코드: 628240201027
- 포장 수량: 24 Tea Bags, 1.26 oz (36 g)
- 제품 면적: 2.4 x 3.4 x 5.8 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07kg)
유통기한: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
- Caffeine Free
- Absolutely Organic
- Kosher Pareve
- USDA Organic
- Verified Organic
- Better Herbs Make Better Tea
- Certified Organic By Pro-Cert
About Alfalfa and Peppermint...
Alfalfa has long been utilized by both humans and animals for its beneficial nutritive and medicinal properties. This perennial herb is native to Asia, but can now be grown in many parts of the world.
Peppermint has been valued since the time of the ancient Egyptians for both its flavour and vast medicinal properties. It is currently one of the most common, and agreeable herbal teas.
Blended, these herbs complement each other well, creating a unique and appealing flavour.
The above herbs are organically grown and prepared, ensuring their natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. Our organic audit trail enables traceability from each box of tea to the field your herbs were grown in.
It all starts with the herbs. Celebration Herbals is dedicated to bringing you the best tasting teas, grown and processed as close to "the way nature intended" as possible and never irradiated.
Our herbs are grown and harvested with the highest standards of quality control. You can trust our new special designations - Certified organic, Ethically Wildcrafted, Organically Grown and Pure Quality.
We are committed to the environment. In this box you won't find any strings, tags, or staples in our chlorine free bags. In addition, our boxes are made from 100% recycled board. A resealable freshness bag is used to extend the quality and life of your tea.
We hope you enjoy the beneficial pleasure of drinking these teas as much as we have enjoyed blending, hand crafting and packaging them for you.
Herbally Yours, Celebration Herbals
- Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
- Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
- This is a delicate herb and is more potent when exposed to high temperatures for a short period of time. So that your tea has its maximum medicinal properties and flavour, be sure that your water is at a rolling boil when you pour it over your teabags.
- If you desire a medicinal tea, be sure to use one tea bag per cup of boiling water, cover and steep for 7-12 minutes. This is known as the infusion method.
- If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour water over teabags, cover, and let steep 3 to 5 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
Organic alfalfa leaf (medicago sativa)
Organic peppermint leaf (mentha x piperita)
No flavourings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.