Celebration Herbals, Herbal Tea, Plantain Leaf, Caffeine Free, 24 Tea Bags, 1.62 oz (46 g) (Discontinued Item)
에 의해 만들어진 Celebration Herbals1 상품평
배송 무게는 제품, 포장제, 배송상자의 무게를 포함하고 있습니다. 추가로, 배송품의 부피(길이, 너비, 높이)에 따라 배송무게가 조정될 수 있습니다. 유리용기제품, 액체류, 파손되기 쉬운 제품, 냉장보관을 요하는 제품 등 특정 종류의 제품은 별도의 포장 보충제를 필요로 하며, 이와 같은 경우 배송 무게가 별도의 보호제가 필요치 않은 제품들보다 높게 측정될 수 있습니다.
0.46 lbs (0.21 kg)
- 상품 코드: CLB-20172
- UPC 코드: 628240201720
- 포장 수량: 24 Tea Bags, 1.62 oz (46 g)
- 부피 및 배송 중량: 2.4 x 3.4 x 5.7 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Absolutely Organic
- Kosher Pareve
- USDA Organic
- Verified Organic
- Better Herbs Make Better Tea
- Certified Organic by Pro-Cert
Plantain has an honored medicinal history in its native Europe and has spread to all continents in the last few centuries. In fact, it was spread so rapidly by settlers that it was coined "White-man’s footprint” by the North-American natives. The unattractive and tenacious Plantain is the scourge of gardeners, but is still highly respected around the world for its unique properties.
It all starts with the herbs. Celebration Herbals is dedicated to bringing you the best tasting teas, grown and processed as close to "the way nature intended" as possible and never irradiated.
Our herbs are grown and harvested with the highest standards of quality control. You can trust our new special designations - Certified Organic, Ethically Wildcrafted, Organically Grown and Pure Quality.
We are committed to the environment. In this box you won't find any strings, tags, or staples in our chlorine free bags. In addition, our boxes are made from 100% recycled board. A resealable freshness bag is used to extend the quality and life of your tea.
We hope you enjoy the beneficial pleasure of drinking these teas as much as we have enjoyed blending, hand crafting and packaging them for you.
- Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
- Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
- This is a delicate herb and is more potent when exposed to high temperatures for a short period of time. So that your tea has its maximum medicinal properties and flavor, be sure that your water is at a rolling boil when you pour it over your teabags.
- If you desire a medicinal tea, be sure to use one tea bag per cup of boiling water, cover and steep for 7-12 minutes. This is known as the infusion method.
- If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour water over teabags, cover, and let steep 3 to 5 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
Organic plantain leaf (plantago spp.)
The above herbs are organically grown and prepared, ensuring their natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. Our organic audit trail enables traceability from each box of tea to the field your herbs were grown in.
No flavorings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.