Celebration Herbals, Herbal Tea, Dandelion Root Raw, Caffeine Free, 24 Tea Bags, 0.74 oz (21 g) (Discontinued Item)
에 의해 만들어진 Celebration Herbals3 평가
- 유통기한: 유통기한이 없는 제품이거나 제조사측에서 유통기한이 제공되지 않았습니다.
배송 무게는 제품, 포장제, 배송상자의 무게를 포함하고 있습니다. 추가로, 배송품의 부피(길이, 너비, 높이)에 따라 배송무게가 조정될 수 있습니다. 유리용기제품, 액체류, 파손되기 쉬운 제품, 냉장보관을 요하는 제품 등 특정 종류의 제품은 별도의 포장 보충제를 필요로 하며, 이와 같은 경우 배송 무게가 별도의 보호제가 필요치 않은 제품들보다 높게 측정될 수 있습니다.
0.47 lbs (0.21 kg)
- 상품 코드: CLB-20126
- UPC 코드: 628240201263
- 포장 수량: 24 Tea Bags, 0.74 oz (21 g)
- 부피 및 배송 중량: 2.4 x 3.4 x 5.8 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Absolutely Organic
- Rose Hip
- Stinging Nettle
- St. John's Wort
- Kosher Pareve
- USDA Organic
- Verified Organic
- Better Herbs Make Better Tea
- Certified Organic by Pro-Cert
All the herbs in this tea are organically grown and prepared, ensuring their natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. Our organic audit trail enables traceability from the field to your table.
The use of Dandelion root as an herb was recorded in China in the seventh century. In the eleventh century the Arabs promoted its use. By the sixteenth century, it was well established throughout Europe.
Today, Dandelion root is an important medicinal herb and is also used as a caffeine free coffee substitute. Makes a wonderful tea!
It all starts with the herbs. Celebration Herbals is dedicated to bringing you the best tasting teas, grown and processed as close to "the way nature intended" as possible and never irradiated.
Our herbs are grown and harvested with the highest standards of quality control. You can trust our new special designations - Certified Organic, Ethically Wildcrafted, Organically Grown and Pure Quality.
We are committed to the environment. In this box you won't find any strings, tags, or staples in our chlorine free bags. In addition, our boxes are made from 100% recycled board. A resealable freshness bag is used to extend the quality and life of your tea.
We hope you enjoy the beneficial pleasure of drinking these teas as much as we have enjoyed blending, hand crafting and packaging them for you.
- Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring of filtered water.
- Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
- If you desire a medicinal tea: This herb has a tough cellular structure and some heat is required to release all of its medicinal properties and flavor. Use one tea bag per cup of hot water in a stainless steel or glass pot, cover, boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 10 to 20 minutes. This is known as the decoction method. Extra tea can be kept in a covered glass jar for a day or two in the refrigerator.
- If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour boiling water over teabags, cover, and steep 5 to 7 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
Organic dandelion root (taraxacum officinale)
No flavorings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.