Books, Living Well with Hypothyroidism by Mary J Shomon, 587 Page, Paper-Back Book (Discontinued Item)
본 제품의 구매 이력이 있습니다주문 자세히 보기
- iHerb에서 주문하시고 로열티 크래딧을 적립받으세요!
- 제품 가격의 10%을 다음 주문에 사용할 수 있는 포인트로 적립해 드립니다.
- 주문이 출고되면 바로 적립된 로열티 크래딧 포인트는 바로 사용이 가능합니다.
- 로열티 크래딧 포인트는 적립 후 60일 동안 사용하실 수 있으며 미사용된 포인트는 자동 소멸됩니다.
Living Well with Hypothyroidism, What Your Doctor Doesn't Tell You...That You Need To Know (Revised and Updated)
"If I could recommend only one book on thyroid problems for patients, this would be it."-Elizabeth Lee Vliet, M.D.
Are You Suffering From:
- Weight Gain?
- Low Sex Drive?
- "Brain Fog" and Memory Problems?
You could be one of the 20 million Americans suffering from the mysterious often undiagnosed or undertreated symptoms of hypothyroidism.
The Most Comprehensive Resource Available on the Diagnosis and Treatment of Hypothyroidism
For millions of Americans, hypothyroidism often goes untreated... or is treated improperly. This book, thoroughly researches by the nation's top thyroid patient advocate-a hypothyroidism patient herself-provides you with answers to all your questions, including:
- What is hypothyroidism?
- What are the warning signs, symptoms, and risk factors?
- Why is getting diagnosed often a challenge, and how can you overcome the obstacles?
- What treatments are available (including those your doctor hasn't told you about)?
- Which alternative and holistic therapies, nutritional changes, and supplements may help treat hypothyroidism?
"In this first-rate book... the disorder, its myths, and medicine's successes and failures at dealing with it are thoroughly examined."-Los Angeles Times
Harper Resource An Imprint of Harper Collins Publishers