Books, Living Well with Hypothyroidism by Mary J Shomon, 587 Page, Paper-Back Book (Discontinued Item)
에 의해 만들어진 Books41 평가
배송 무게는 제품, 포장제, 배송상자의 무게를 포함하고 있습니다. 추가로, 배송품의 부피(길이, 너비, 높이)에 따라 배송무게가 조정될 수 있습니다. 유리용기제품, 액체류, 파손되기 쉬운 제품, 냉장보관을 요하는 제품 등 특정 종류의 제품은 별도의 포장 보충제를 필요로 하며, 이와 같은 경우 배송 무게가 별도의 보호제가 필요치 않은 제품들보다 높게 측정될 수 있습니다.
1.36 lbs (0.62 kg)
- 상품 코드: BKS-74095
- UPC 코드: 9780060740955
- 포장 수량:
- 부피 및 배송 중량: 1 x 5.2 x 8 in, 1.15 lbs (0.52 kg)
Living Well with Hypothyroidism, What Your Doctor Doesn't Tell You...That You Need To Know (Revised and Updated)
"If I could recommend only one book on thyroid problems for patients, this would be it."-Elizabeth Lee Vliet, M.D.
Are You Suffering From:
- Weight Gain?
- Low Sex Drive?
- "Brain Fog" and Memory Problems?
You could be one of the 20 million Americans suffering from the mysterious often undiagnosed or undertreated symptoms of hypothyroidism.
The Most Comprehensive Resource Available on the Diagnosis and Treatment of Hypothyroidism
For millions of Americans, hypothyroidism often goes untreated... or is treated improperly. This book, thoroughly researches by the nation's top thyroid patient advocate-a hypothyroidism patient herself-provides you with answers to all your questions, including:
- What is hypothyroidism?
- What are the warning signs, symptoms, and risk factors?
- Why is getting diagnosed often a challenge, and how can you overcome the obstacles?
- What treatments are available (including those your doctor hasn't told you about)?
- Which alternative and holistic therapies, nutritional changes, and supplements may help treat hypothyroidism?
"In this first-rate book... the disorder, its myths, and medicine's successes and failures at dealing with it are thoroughly examined."-Los Angeles Times
Harper Resource An Imprint of Harper Collins Publishers