Books, How to Prevent and Treat Diabetes with Natural Medicine, Michael Murray, N.D., 369 Page Paperback Book (Discontinued Item)
본 제품의 구매 이력이 있습니다주문 자세히 보기
- iHerb에서 주문하시고 로열티 크래딧을 적립받으세요!
- 제품 가격의 10%을 다음 주문에 사용할 수 있는 포인트로 적립해 드립니다.
- 주문이 출고되면 바로 적립된 로열티 크래딧 포인트는 바로 사용이 가능합니다.
- 로열티 크래딧 포인트는 적립 후 60일 동안 사용하실 수 있으며 미사용된 포인트는 자동 소멸됩니다.
A Natural Arsenal of Diabetes-Fighting Tools for prevention and Treatment Designed to Boost the Effectiveness of Conventional Therapies.
- Assess your risk of developing diabetes, with a unique screening questionnaire.
- Learn proven practice for preventing diabetes even if you have a family history.
- Reduce or eliminate you dependency on medications.
- Promote weight loss, normalize blood sugar levels, and eliminate complications
- Reverse diabetes, even if you currently take insulin.
Two of America's Foremost Experts Unite to Defeat the Fastest- Growing health problem in the United States
More of us are at risk for diabetes than ever before. But no matter what your risk factors, diabetes is not inevitable. And if you already have it-it may be reversible.
In How to Prevent and Treat Diabetes with Natural Medicine, DRS. Michael Murray and Michael Lyon- two leading natural medicine and diabetes experts- offer a complete, individualized nutrition program and proven exercise and lifestyle changes for preventing, treating, and reversing diabetes. This unique book will help you to:
- Prevent both type I and type II diabetes
- Treat and even reverse diabetes
- Integrate natural and conventional therapies to reduce you need for medication
The most thorough and authoritative diabetes resource available, it offers:
- A meal plan, featuring shopping lists and recipes
- A list of daily vitamins and supplements
- A guide to natural medicines- when, how, and in what combination to take them
Who needs this book? Anyone who is overweight; has a family history of diabetes or a personal or family history of heart disease; has prediabetes, low blood sugar, or borderline high blood sugar; and lives a sedentary lifestyle. This is an essential tool for helping you live a healthy and active life.