Books, How to Prevent and Treat Diabetes with Natural Medicine, Michael Murray, N.D., 369 Page Paperback Book (Discontinued Item)
에 의해 만들어진 Books10 평가
배송 무게는 제품, 포장제, 배송상자의 무게를 포함하고 있습니다. 추가로, 배송품의 부피(길이, 너비, 높이)에 따라 배송무게가 조정될 수 있습니다. 유리용기제품, 액체류, 파손되기 쉬운 제품, 냉장보관을 요하는 제품 등 특정 종류의 제품은 별도의 포장 보충제를 필요로 하며, 이와 같은 경우 배송 무게가 별도의 보호제가 필요치 않은 제품들보다 높게 측정될 수 있습니다.
1.01 lbs (0.46 kg)
- 상품 코드: BKS-48038
- UPC 코드: 9781594480386
- 포장 수량:
- 부피 및 배송 중량: 1 x 5.9 x 8.9 in, 0.85 lbs (0.39 kg)
A Natural Arsenal of Diabetes-Fighting Tools for prevention and Treatment Designed to Boost the Effectiveness of Conventional Therapies.
- Assess your risk of developing diabetes, with a unique screening questionnaire.
- Learn proven practice for preventing diabetes even if you have a family history.
- Reduce or eliminate you dependency on medications.
- Promote weight loss, normalize blood sugar levels, and eliminate complications
- Reverse diabetes, even if you currently take insulin.
Two of America's Foremost Experts Unite to Defeat the Fastest- Growing health problem in the United States
More of us are at risk for diabetes than ever before. But no matter what your risk factors, diabetes is not inevitable. And if you already have it-it may be reversible.
In How to Prevent and Treat Diabetes with Natural Medicine, DRS. Michael Murray and Michael Lyon- two leading natural medicine and diabetes experts- offer a complete, individualized nutrition program and proven exercise and lifestyle changes for preventing, treating, and reversing diabetes. This unique book will help you to:
- Prevent both type I and type II diabetes
- Treat and even reverse diabetes
- Integrate natural and conventional therapies to reduce you need for medication
The most thorough and authoritative diabetes resource available, it offers:
- A meal plan, featuring shopping lists and recipes
- A list of daily vitamins and supplements
- A guide to natural medicines- when, how, and in what combination to take them
Who needs this book? Anyone who is overweight; has a family history of diabetes or a personal or family history of heart disease; has prediabetes, low blood sugar, or borderline high blood sugar; and lives a sedentary lifestyle. This is an essential tool for helping you live a healthy and active life.