- 21st Century Health
- Amazing Grass
- California Xtracts
- Carlson Labs
- Country Life
- Doctor's Best
- Eclectic Institute
- Enzymatic Therapy
- Gaia Herbs
- Garden of Life
- Healthy Origins
- Jarrow Formulas
- Life Extension
- Madre Labs
- Natural Factors
- Nature's Answer
- Nature's Plus
- Nature's Way
- New Chapter
- Nordic Naturals
- Now Foods
- 여드름 치료 포뮬러
- 건선/ 피부 건조증
- 선물용 상품, 여행용 키트
- 립스틱, 립글로즈, 라이너
- Madre Labs 목욕& 뷰티
- AnneMarie Borlind
- Aubrey Organics
- Avalon Organics
- Badger Balm
- Derma E
- Desert Essence
- Earth Mama Angel Baby
- Ecco Bella
- Natural Alternative to Cortisone
- Fast Relief for Itches & Rashes
- Safe & Effective
- Maximum Strength
- Clinically Tested
- Cardiospermum Cream
- Safe for Long-Term Use
- Non-Greasy · Absorbs Quickly · No Animal Testing or By-Products
- Relieves Itching, Eczema, Inflammation, Rashes
- Natural Homeopathic
- Eczema Cream
Clinically effective in 80% of eczema patients.
Florasone cream is a safe, effective treatment for relieving the itch and inflammation from eczema, rashes, dry skin and skin allergies. It contains 10% tincture of cardiospermum halicacabum, which has been used for centuries to treat skin disorders. Florasone is a natural alternative to cortisone based medicines.
Uses: Temporarily relieves itch, rash and skin irritation/inflammation associated with eczema, as well as skin sensitivity to soaps, detergents, cosmetics and jewelry.
To open: unscrew cap, puncture tube seal, screw cap back on tube.
Adult & children 2 years of age & older: Apply to affected area up to 4 times daily. Rub in gently.
Children under 2 years of age: Consult a doctor.
Patch test recommended on sensitive skin.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use if hypersensitive to any ingredients in this product.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Increases skin irritation/rash or other allergic reaction develops.
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
These could be signs of a serious condition. Nursing women should not apply to breast area. Keep out of reach of children.
- Safety sealed for your protection. Do not use if tube seal is broken.
- Store at room temperature 20-25ºC (68-77ºF) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
|Cardiospermum halicacabum tincture HPUS (Class N)* 10%||Eczema, itching, rash, skin irritation and inflammation|
|Inactive Ingredients: Benzyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, glycerin, glycol stearate, isopropyl myristate, mineral oil, potassium hydroxide, purified water, stearyl heptanoate.
*This ingredient is included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).