BikiniZone, Medicated Gel, 1 oz (28 g)
에 의해 만들어진 BikiniZone23 평가
- 유통기한: 유통기한이 없는 제품이거나 제조사측에서 유통기한이 제공되지 않았습니다.
배송 무게: 0.21 lbs (0.1 kg)
배송 무게는 제품, 포장제, 배송상자의 무게를 포함하고 있습니다. 추가로, 배송품의 부피(길이, 너비, 높이)에 따라 배송무게가 조정될 수 있습니다. 유리용기제품, 액체류, 파손되기 쉬운 제품, 냉장보관을 요하는 제품 등 특정 종류의 제품은 별도의 포장 보충제를 필요로 하며, 이와 같은 경우 배송 무게가 별도의 보호제가 필요치 않은 제품들보다 높게 측정될 수 있습니다.
- 상품 코드: BKZ-01604
- UPC 코드: 018515016041
- 포장 수량: 1 oz (28 g)
- 부피 및 배송 중량: 1 x 4.8 x 4.5 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
묶음 구매 할인: -₩3,195
- Helps Get Rid of Bikini Bumps
- Instantly Stops Irritation Redness and Itching
- Topical Analgesic
Bikini Zone Medicated Gel is especially formulated to provide fast relief from the bumps, irritation and pain that occurs in the sensitive bikini area after shaving, waxing or depilating.
Bikini Zone absorbs instantly as you apply it. You'll start to feel relief from the irritation, redness, pain and itching immediately. Bikini Zone also works to smooth away the appearance of embarrassing bikini bumps. Plus, Bikini Zone will not stain lingerie, swimsuits or clothing. Use Bikini Zone all year long to keep your bikini area skin irritation free and beautifully smooth.
For fast and easy hair removal, try Bikini Zone Shave Gel, Wax Strips, Creme Hair Remover and Microwave Wax. They're specially formulated for the sensitive bikini area.
Use Temporarily relieves pain, itching and irritation.
Adults and children over 12 years
- See top of cap to open tube
- Immediately after hair removal, apply Bikini Zone sparingly and only to the areas where it's needed
- Repeat as necessary, but no more than 4 times daily
- Continue to apply Bikini Zone as a regular part of your hair removal routine, whether you use a razor, wax or depilatory.
For external use only.
When using this product
- Use only as directed
- Do not use before any hair removal process that involves heat or lasers
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Redness is present
- Irritation develops. Keep out of the reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Lidocaine 2.00%||Topical Analgesic/Anesthetic|
|Inactive Ingredients: Benzyl alcohol, camphor, disodium EDTA, DMDM hydantoin, hexylene glycol, lactic acid, menthol, PPG-2-isodeceth-12, PVM/MA decadiene crosspolymer, salicylic acid, SD alcohol 23-A, sodium hydoxide, water (aqua).|