- No Artificial Preservatives or Flavors
- Since 1960
- Certified Organic Cheddar Cheese
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Quality Certification Services (QCS)
For nearly 50 years, Back to Nature has been passionate about creating foods with wholesome grains, real nutrition and the delicious flavors of nature without artificial preservatives or flavors. We start with honest ingredients and combine them to create great-tasting recipes from the good things nature gives us.
Here's the Great Stuff about
Organic Macaroni & Cheese Dinner
What's not to love about mac & cheese? Ours is certified organic, made with natural cheddar cheese and elbow macaroni. And it tastes really good.
- Good Source of Calcium (See nutrition information for sodium content)
- Good Source of Protein - 10g
You will need:
- 6 cups of water
- 1/3 cup 1% lowfat milk
- 1-1/2 Tbsp unsalted butter
- Boil 6 cups of water. Stir in macaroni. Boil 7-8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain. Do not rinse. Return to pan.
- Add 1-1/2 Tbsp unsalted butter, 1/3 cup 1% lowfat milk & Cheese Sauce mix.
- Mix well. Makes about 3 cups.
포함된 다른 성분들
Organic macaroni product (made with organic semolina [from wheat]), organic cheddar cheese sauce mix (organic whey, organic skim milk, organic cheddar cheese [cultured pasteurized organic milk, salt, enzymes (non-animal)], salt, organic cornstarch, yeast extract, annatto [color]).
|Serving Size: 2.5 oz (70 g)
Makes about 1 cup
|Servings Per Container: about 2.5|
|Amount Per Serving||As Packaged||As Prepared|
|Calories from Fat||20||80|
% Daily value**
|Total Fat||2.5 g*||4%||14%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%||25%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||49 g||16%||16%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%||8%|
|*Amount in Box. When prepared as directed, one serving contains an additional 6.5 g fat (4 g sat fat, 0g trans fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 10 mg sodium, 1 g total carbohydrate (1 g sugars), and <1 g protein.
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Protein||50 g||65 g|