Aveeno, Active Naturals, Anti-Itch, Calamine & Pramoxine HCI, Steroid free w/triple oat complex, 1 oz (Discontinued Item)
- Dermatologist Recommended
- External Analgesic/Skin Protectant
- Steroid Free
- New Itch Relieving Formula
- Fast-Acting, Soothing Itch Relief
- Dries Out Weepy Rashes
- With Triple Oat Complex
Effectively relieves itch from:
- Poison Ivy/Oak/Sumac and Insect Bites
Chicken Pox Rash and Allergic Itch
Discover Aveeno Active Naturals. Simply put, Active Naturals are ingredients derived from nature and uniquely formulated to reveal skin's natural health and beauty.
Essential Active Naturals:
- Pure oat essence to help soothe skin irritation and redness
- Skin-soothing natural colloidal oatmeal
- For temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor burns, sunburns, minor cuts, scrapes, insect bites, minor skin irritations, rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak or poison sumac.
- Dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy/oak/sumac
Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor
포함된 다른 성분들
|Calamine (3%)||Skin Protectant|
|Pramoxine HCl (1%)||External Analgesic|
|Inactive Ingredients Avena sativa (oat) kernel extract, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, avena sativa (oat) kernel oil, camphor, cetyl alcohol, dimethicone, distearyldimonium chloride, glycerin, isopropyl palmitate, methylparaben, petrolatum, sodium chloride, water|
For external use only
When using this product
- Do not get into eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
- Do not bandage tightly.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Store at room temperature