- iHerb에서 주문하시고 로열티 크래딧을 적립받으세요!
- 제품 가격의 10%을 다음 주문에 사용할 수 있는 포인트로 적립해 드립니다.
- 주문이 출고되면 바로 적립된 로열티 크래딧 포인트는 바로 사용이 가능합니다.
- 로열티 크래딧 포인트는 적립 후 60일 동안 사용하실 수 있으며 미사용된 포인트는 자동 소멸됩니다.
- All Natural
- Naturally Nutritious
- Whole Grain*
- Oatmeal Helps Reduce Cholesterol
- Kosher Pareve
- Cooks in 4 Minutes
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by The Texas Department of Agriculture (TDA)
- Good Source of Fiber
- Good Source of Thiamin and Phosphorus
- Low Fat
- Cholesterol Free Food
- Sodium Free
- No Preservatives
- Old Fashioned Oatmeal Has 2 Grams of Soluble Fiber Per Serving**
Oat, the "Enduring Grain." First grown in Western Europe, this gem spread rapidly around the globe. One of the best available sources of fiber, our oatmeal is a delicious heartwarming start to any day!
**Three grams of soluble fiber daily from whole grain oat foods, like Old Fashioned Oatmeal, in a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease, and please see directions for three gram serving size.
*Low fat diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods may reduce the risk of heart disease and certain cancers.
|Oatmeal||1/3 cup||1/2 cup||2/3 cup||1 cup|
|Water||1 cup||1 1/2 cup||2 cups||4 cups|
|Salt (optional)||dash||dash||1/4 tsp||1/2 tsp|
|Microwave Times*||4 min||6 min||8 min||12 min|
- Combine water and Oatmeal in microwave safe bowl and stir.
- Microwave on high for the minutes above, or until desired tenderness is reached.
- Boil water. Slowly stir Oatmeal in boiling water.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for about 10 minutes or until water is absorbed and oats are smooth and creamy.
♥* A half cup serving will provide three grams of soluble fiber daily from whole grain oat foods, like Old Fashioned Oatmeal, in a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, and may reduce the risk of heart disease.
Serving Suggestions: Serve with honey, fruit, nuts, milk, or seasoning of choice.
*Times may vary depending on microwave power.
포함된 다른 성분들
Organic whole grain rolled oats.
Store in a cool dry place.
|Serving Size: 1/3 cup (34 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 13|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||2%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||23 g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||14%|
|Soluble Fiber||2 g|
|Insoluble Fiber||2 g|
|Sugars||less than 1 g|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Potassium||3,500 mg||3,500 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|