Annie Chun's, Noodle Bowl, Kung Pao, Medium, 9.1 oz (258 g)
구매 수량 2+할인 5%
- iHerb에서 주문하시고 로열티 크래딧을 적립받으세요!
- 제품 가격의 10%을 다음 주문에 사용할 수 있는 포인트로 적립해 드립니다.
- 주문이 출고되면 바로 적립된 로열티 크래딧 포인트는 바로 사용이 가능합니다.
- 로열티 크래딧 포인트는 적립 후 60일 동안 사용하실 수 있으며 미사용된 포인트는 자동 소멸됩니다.
본 제품은 이미 위시리스트에 저장되어 있습니다
본 제품은 위시리스트에 포함되었습니다.
|묶음 구매 할인:||- ₩5,713|
- All Natural Asian Cuisine
- Fresh Cooked Hokkien Noodles in a Hot and Tangy Chinese Sauce
- Ready in 2 Minutes
- 100% All Natural Ingredients
- No Preservatives
- No MSG Added
- Dairy Free
- Fish/Shellfish Free
Often a Chinese restaurant favorite, the hot and tangy flavors of Kung Pao bring together a variety of delicious textures along with just a touch of sweetness. But this Chinese classic can be a bit challenging to recreate at home. Luckily, we've created our Kung Pao Noodle Bowl which combines fresh Hokkien noodles with a special blend of naturally brewed soy sauce, roasted sesame oil, ginger, garlic, and chili. Topped with fresh peanuts, carrots, and sesame seeds, this meal is sure to please anyone. Why not give yourself the kung pao-er to make this deliciously quick and easy meal at home, at work, or on the go? And remember, always slurp your noodles if you like what you're eating!
We're dedicated to simplifying Asian cooking with products that contain the highest quality, all-natural ingredients which allow you to re-create your restaurant favorites right at home.
Microwave Cooking Directions:
- Place dry topping mix in bowl then add noodles. Add about a cup of hot water.
- Cover loosely with lid and microwave on high for 90 seconds, until noodles are hot. (Caution! Bowl will be hot after microwaving.)
- Using the lid, carefully drain water from bowl.
- Add sauce and peanuts. Toss well and enjoy!
No Microwave? Add 1 cup boiling water to noodles and dry topping mix in bowl. Cover with lid and let stand 2 minutes. Drain. Add sauce and peanuts. Toss well and enjoy!
포함된 다른 성분들
Noodles: Wheat flour, water, tapioca starch, salt, wheat gluten, lactic acid, beta carotene.
Sauce: Naturally brewed soy sauce (water, wheat, soybeans, salt, alcohol, vinegar, lactic acid), evaporated cane juice, water, sherry wine, roasted sesame oil, crushed garlic (garlic, citric acid), red chili garlic (red chili pepper, distilled vinegar, garlic, salt), cornstarch, rice vinegar, ginger, onion, garlic*, yeast extract.
Toppings: Peanuts, bok choy (Chinese mustard)*, scallion*, carrot*, sesame seeds*, onion*.
Product manufactured in a facility that uses peanuts.
Store in a cool, dry place. Avoid direct sunlight.
|Serving Size: 1/2 Bowl (129 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 2|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||45|
|Total Fat||5 g||8%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||40 g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||5%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|