Yogourmet, Kefir Starter, Freeze-Dried, 6 Packets, 5 g Each
- Make Your Homemade Kefir
- No Electrical Appliance Needed
- Makes 6 L
Refrigeration is recommended
Use 5 g of starter per liter (quart) of milk.
- Heat one liter of milk to 180°F (82°C) or bring to the boiling point. Cool to 73-77° F (23-25° C).
- Dissolve 5 g of culture in a small amount of the cooled milk in a cup. Pour back into the liter of milk and mix well.
- Pour the inoculated milk into a clean container, cover and let stand at room temperature until curd forms. (Approximately 24 hours).
- Refrigerate about 8 hours to stop the process.
- Stir to liquefy and enjoy. Always store kefir in the refrigerator.
포함된 다른 성분들
Active bacterial culture (includes lactic yeasts), skim milk powder.
This product is manufactured in a facility that manipulates products that contain wheat, soy, eggs, milk and fish (including shrimps).
|Serving Size: Per 1/4 pouch (1.2 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||Kefir Starter||Plus 1 cup 2% milk†|
|% Daily value|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%||16%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|* Amount in Kefir Starter.
1 cup 2% milk adds 130 calories, 5 g fat, (3 g saturated, 0.2 g trans), 20 mg cholesterol, 110 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate (11 g sugars), 9 g protein.