- 21st Century Health
- Amazing Grass
- California Xtracts
- Carlson Labs
- Country Life
- Doctor's Best
- Eclectic Institute
- Enzymatic Therapy
- Gaia Herbs
- Garden of Life
- Healthy Origins
- Jarrow Formulas
- Life Extension
- Madre Labs
- Natural Factors
- Nature's Answer
- Nature's Plus
- Nature's Way
- New Chapter
- Nordic Naturals
- Now Foods
- 여드름 치료 포뮬러
- 건선/ 피부 건조증
- 선물용 상품, 여행용 키트
- 립스틱, 립글로즈, 라이너
- Madre Labs 목욕& 뷰티
- AnneMarie Borlind
- Aubrey Organics
- Avalon Organics
- Badger Balm
- Derma E
- Desert Essence
- Earth Mama Angel Baby
- Ecco Bella
Women, Lake Consumer Products, Yeast Gard Advanced, 10 Suppositories
- 선적 중량: 0.23 lbs (0.1kg)
- 상품코드: WOM-66201
- UPC 코드: 012277662010
- 포장 수량:
- 제품 부피: 1.6 x 2.5 x 5.9 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05kg)
Estimated availability time: Monday, December 9
- Applicator Included
- Homeopathic Formula
- In a Base of Lactic Acid Bacillus Cultures
- Naturally Treats & Prevents Symptoms of Vaginal Yeast Infections
- Use Regularly to Help Prevent Future Occurrences
- Helps Relieve Burning, Itching and Irritation
- Naturally Works with the Body's Immune Systems
- Promotes Overall Vaginal Health and Balanced Vaginal Flora
- Helps Maintain a Balanced Vaginal environment
Remove one suppository from the foil wrap and place in the applicator. Insert suppository into the vagina with the applicator. Remove applicator and cleanse thoroughly. Use one suppository daily for seven days.
For most rapid relief of symptoms, use in combination with Yeast Gard Homeopathic Gel Treatment.
To help prevent future occurrences, take Yeast Gard Advanced Capsules daily.
Carefully read all labeling before use.
- Use only as directed. For vaginal use only.
Stop use and a ask doctor if:
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days.
- You have pain or tenderness in the lower part of the abdomen and pelvis.
- You have vaginal discharge or bleeding, chills, nausea, or fever.
- You or you sexual partner have sores or ulcers.
- You have an STD (sexually transmitted disease) or PID (pelvic inflammatory disease).
- Your vaginal discharge is an unusual amount, color or odor.
- You have frequent and painful urination.
- If use results in pain, soreness, swelling, redness, itching, excessive dryness or irritation.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Suppositories are not a contraceptive and should not be used to prevent pregnancy.
Store at controlled room temperature 15° to 30° C (59° to 86°F).