- 21st Century Health
- Amazing Grass
- California Xtracts
- Carlson Labs
- Country Life
- Doctor's Best
- Eclectic Institute
- Enzymatic Therapy
- Gaia Herbs
- Garden of Life
- Healthy Origins
- iHerb Brands
- Jarrow Formulas
- Life Extension
- Madre Labs
- Natural Factors
- Nature's Answer
- Nature's Plus
- Nature's Way
- New Chapter
- Nordic Naturals
- 여드름 치료 포뮬러
- 건선/ 피부 건조증
- 선물용 상품, 여행용 키트
- 립스틱, 립글로즈, 라이너
- Madre Labs 목욕& 뷰티
- AnneMarie Borlind
- Aubrey Organics
- Avalon Organics
- Badger Balm
- Derma E
- Desert Essence
- Earth Mama Angel Baby
- Ecco Bella
- A Natural Approach for Treating Symptoms of Vaginal Yeast Infections
- Formulated by Dr. Tori Hudson, Naturopathic Physician Specializing in Women's Natural Health
- Homeopathic Formula
- Helps Relieve Burning, Itching and Discharge
- Yeast Arrest Helps Promote Healthy and Balanced Vaginal Flora
Consider these healthy suggestions:
- Avoid sugar, fruits, fermented foods, simple carbohydrates, baker's yeast and alcohol.
- Eat plain lactobacillus acidophilus yogurt and fresh garlic.
- Reduce stressors.
- Enjoy a diet of fresh vegetables and whole grains.
- Utilize exercise, fresh air and plenty of rest.
Uses: For the relief of external and internal irritation, burning, itching and discharge associated with a vaginal yeast infection.
- For females 13 years or older
- Refrigerate before use
- Use with a panty liner
Remove one (1) suppository from its foil wrap by peeling away the two sides of the foil. Insert one (1) suppository morning and evening for 3-14 days for acute infections. For chronic or chronic recurring infections, insert one (1) suppository twice daily for 2-4 weeks. Prevention: One (1) suppository daily, at bedtime, during menses, for four consecutive months.
For vaginal use only.
- If this is the first time you have had vaginal itch and discomfort, consult a doctor.
- If you have had a doctor diagnose a vaginal yeast infection before and have the same symptoms now, use these suppositories as directed.
Do not use this product if:
- You are experiencing abdominal or pelvic pain, fever or greenish foul discharge; you may have a condition which is more serious than a vaginal yeast infection. Contact your physician immediately.
- You use this product and symptoms continue to recur; consult your physician.
- You are pregnant.
- If nursing, consult your physician prior to use.
- This product is not latex safe.
Keep out of reach of children. If accidentally swallowed, seek medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use if internal tamper evident foil and packaging has been altered.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
|Active Ingredients (In Each Suppository)||Purpose|
Berberis Aquifolium 3x HPUS (Mountain grape)
Borax 3x HPUS (Sodium borate)
Hydrastis Canadensis 3x HPUS (Goldenseal)
Kreosotum 10x HPUS (Kreosote)
|Relieves symptoms of internal and external irritation, itching, burning and discharge associated with a vaginal yeast infection.|
Boric acid, Cocoa butter, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Neem oil, Oregon grape root, Tea tree essential oil, Triglycerides from vegetable oil, Vitamin E.