Testmedica, Home Tests, pH Check, Acid Balance Monitor, 50 Strips (Discontinued Item)
본 제품의 구매 이력이 있습니다주문 자세히 보기
- iHerb에서 주문하시고 로열티 크래딧을 적립받으세요!
- 제품 가격의 10%을 다음 주문에 사용할 수 있는 포인트로 적립해 드립니다.
- 주문이 출고되면 바로 적립된 로열티 크래딧 포인트는 바로 사용이 가능합니다.
- 로열티 크래딧 포인트는 적립 후 60일 동안 사용하실 수 있으며 미사용된 포인트는 자동 소멸됩니다.
- pH Monitor *
*Tests and test results are for informational purposes only and are not intended to monitor, treat to diagnose any disease. Only your physician can diagnose disease. If results are unexpected, contact your health care provider.
What is pH Monitor?
This test indicates the acid or alkaline content of urine (pH) by measuring the concentration of hydrogen ions. On a scale of 1-10, 7 represents neutrality, lower numbers indicate increasing acidity and higher numbers increasing alkalinity. Each unit of change represents a tenfold change i acidity or alkalinity. The pH of urine can range from an extremely unhealthy low of 4.5 to a high of 8.5.
Why Monitor pH Levels?
Persistent alkaline urine (pH7-8) may be indicative of urinary tract infection, vegetarian diet, alkalosis, pyloric stenosis/obstruction, vomiting or alkalizing drugs. Persistent acid urine (pH5-7) may be indicative of gout, fever, phenacetin intake or predisposition to kidney stones. In a pH balanced body, urine is slightly acid in the morning (after fasting), with a pH range of 6.5-7.0, generally becoming more alkaline, pH=7.5=8.0 by evening as the body digests food and releases electrolytes.
The normal pH range in urine:
- Dip reagent end of strip in Fresh, well mixed urine and remove immediately. (Or, wet reagent area by passing through the urine stream.)
- While removing, run the edge of the strip against the rim of the urine container to remove excess urine.
- Compare the test area with the color chart on the bottle at the time specified (60 seconds). Do not use the chart of the back of this box.