Testmedica, Home Tests, One Step Home Scan, Diabetes Health Screen, Two Tests (Discontinued Item)
- Because Good Health Begins at Home
Glucose is not normally found in the urine; however, very small amounts may be found after the ingestion of large amounts of sweets. In most cases, any glucose found in a random urine sample should be investigated. Glucose in the urine is a warning signal for diabetes. There is also a serious condition, known as Low Renal Threshold, in which the kidneys allow glucose to be excreted. Any amount of glucose detected in the urine should be reported to your doctor or health care provider.
How to use the TestMedica Health Screen
- Dip reagent end of strip in FRESH, well mixed urine and remove immediately. (Or, wet reagent area by passing through urine stream.)
- While removing, run the edge of the strip against the rim of the urine container to remove excess urine.
- Compare the test area with the color chart at the time specified (30 seconds).
Tests and test results are for informational purposes only and are not intended to monitor, treat or diagnose any disease. These urine reagent strips are not diagnostic tools but are used to detect levels of specific parameters. The detection of these parameters in the urine, and the levels thereof may indicative of an abnormality or infection. ALWAYS rely upon your doctor or health care professional to detect, diagnose and treat any infection or abnormality. If results are unexpected, contact your health care provider.
- For In Vitro diagnostic use only. (Not for internal use).
- Do not reuse the test strip.
- If you get unexpected results, check with your doctor.
Store in cool, dry place.