- One Step
- Drug Screen
The Test Medica Drugs of Abuse test is only the first step in a two-step process for determining the presence of drugs of abuse. If you get a "preliminary positive" test result when you use this product, we recommend that you send urine to a certified laboratory, which can test the urine again with a more accurate and reliable test. The second test is called confirmation testing, which is most often done using a test called gas chromatography/mass spectrometry. We recommend that you consult with your doctor or another qualified professional to help your understand test results and to address problems such as drug use.
Controlled substances and their mandated allowable levels in urine as specified by the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA).
|Marijuana (THC)||50 ng/mL|
How to Use the TestMedica One-Step Drug Screen
- Remove the test strip from its foil wrapper.
- Fill clean cup with a urine sample and hold the strip in a vertical position. The urine level should not be higher than the "max level" indicated on the strip.
- Dip the test strip into the urine.
- Read the results after 5 minutes.
Reading Your Results
In 5 minutes, a color band will appear closest to the top indicating that the test is complete (single color band). The closest band to the bottom shows the test results. If there is any color band close to the bottom (two color bands), results are negative. If there is a single color band, results are positive. No lines indicate an invalid test.
A line is a line no matter how light or dark it may appear.
- For In Vitro diagnostic use only. (Not for internal use.)
- Do not reuse the test strip.
- If you get unexpected results, check with your doctor.
This product is intended for use as part of a family drug abuse awareness program. Test and test results are for informational purposes only and are not intended to monitor, treat or diagnose any disease. Only your physician can diagnose disease. If results are unexpected, contact your health care provider.