Surya Henna, Brasil Cream, Hair Coloring & Hair Treatment Cream with Organic Extracts, Dark Brown, 2.31 fl oz (70 ml)
- Guaranteed to Cover Gray and White Hair on the First Application
- Hypoallergenic and Dermatologically Tested
- Cruelty Free
- Certified Vegan
Hair coloring and hair treatment cream with organic extracts.
Surya Henna Cream colors while conditioning, moisturizing and revitalizing your hair. Our formula, enriched with organic extract, nourishes hair for increased luster, softness and elasticity. Our unique coloring process does not strip the melanin from the cortex of the hair, but rather forms a protective coat of rich semi-permanent color around each strand.
Surya Henna Cream is a new concept in hair coloring and treatment; it won't harm your hair and your health. Based in the principles of Ayurveda, Surya Henna Cream is formulated with a botanical complex of 15 herbs and fruits from India and Brazil's Amazon rainforest.
Surya Henna Cream Benefits
- Guaranteed to cover gray and white hair on the first application!
- Intensive treatment and shine from scalp to hair-ends
- Safe for damaged and chemically treated hair including perms, body waves, relaxed, highlighted and color treated hair.
- Raw material responsibility, pursuing sustainable development.
- Henna: Moisturizes and forms a protective layer on each hair strand.
- Arnica: Functions as a capillary stimulant and as a vasoprotector.
- Guarana: A Brazilian fruit that functions as a capillary stimulant.
- Acai: A Brazilian fruit that moisturizes and acts as an emollient and remineralizer.
- Jua: A Brazilian fruit that is anti-inflammatory and stimulates circulation of the scalp.
- Aloe Vera: An emollient that moisturizes and softens.
- Brazil Nut: An emollient that moisturizes, revitalizes and conditions.
See inside instructions to use this product.
This package contains:
- 1 bottle of pre-mixed hair color (2.31 fl oz/70 ml)
- 1 pair of plastic gloves
- 1 plastic cap
- Directions of use
For better results, read and strictly follow the use instructions and color chart enclosed.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not swallow. This product must not be used for dyeing eyelashes or eyebrows. In case of eye contact, rinse with plenty of water. Conduct a sensitivity test before using this product. For external use only.
Deionized water (aqua), dipropylene glycol methyl ether, genipa americana extract, cetearyl alcohol, cetrimonium chloride, orbignya oleifera (babacu) seed oil, glycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, essential oils rose flower (rose), cananga odorata (ylang ylang), jasminum officinale (jasmine) and santalum album (sandalo), achillea millefolium extract*, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf extract*, arnica montana extract*, bertholletia excelsa (brazil nut) extract*, chamomila recutita (camomila) extract*, corylus rostrata (hazel) seed extract*, daucus carota sativa (carrot) root extract*, euterpe oleracea (acai) fruit extract*, lawsonia inermis (henna) leaf extract*, malphigia punicifolia fruit extract*, malva sylvestris extract*, paullinia cupana (guarana) fruit extract*, phyllanthus emblica (amla) fruit extract*, ziziphus joaseiro (jua) extract*, benzyl alcohol (and) dehydroacetic acid, aminomethyl propanol, sodium citrate, HC blue 2, disperse violet 1, disperse black 9, HC red 3, HC yellow 4.
*Ingredients proceeding for Organic Farming
IMS Certified: ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004
Made with selected and imported raw material from India and Brazil.
Does not contain ammonia, PPD, peroxide, parabens, resorcinol, heavy metals or GMO's