St. Dalfour, Organic, Lemon Tea, 25 Envelopes, 1.75 oz (50 g)
에 의해 만들어진 St. Dalfour469 평가
유통기한에 대한 기간과 권장사용기간의 날짜는 제품의 종류 및 브랜드에 따라 결정됩니다.
0.51 lbs (0.23 kg)
- 상품 코드: STD-96854
- UPC 코드: 084380968549
- 포장 수량: 25 Envelopes, 1.75 oz (50 g)
- 부피 및 배송 중량: 2.9 x 3.5 x 5.1 in, 0.25 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Individually Sealed in Envelopes
- LK-NIO 143 Agriculture Non EU
- USDA Organic
- Control IMO
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Country of Origin: Sri Lanka
Certified, pure organic Ceylon tea. Selected and blended under the direction of the tea experts of St. Dalfour France. Enhanced by the all natural flavor of lemon.
St. Dalfour Organic Tea
The St. Dalfour tea experts have searched the best tea producing areas in the world which are located in the Himalayas of India and the high ground of Ceylon. After careful screening, they have selected special pristine tea gardens where no preservatives or chemicals are used. In these gardens master planters nurture tea bushes with natural organic biomass and loving care. Only these tea gardens are used for St. Dalfour tea.
Since tea is made directly from tea leaves plucked on a continuous basis during harvest (and these tea leaves are not washed), it is vitally important to make certain these leaves are free of any chemicals. Be confident of having pure, wholesome tea when buying St. Dalfour.
Each Tea Bag Is Individually Sealed To Preserve Freshness And Flavor.
St. Dalfour Organic Tea - Healthy Packaging
- Each tea bag is individually sealed in an envelope to preserve its fresh, natural flavor.
- The tea bags are made with eco-friendly paper. No chemicals (which would alter the taste of the tea) touch the tea bag.
- The tea bag is attached to the tag by a pure, sanitized string without the use of metal staples. Thus, no metallic taste is found in the tea.
- The tea is packaged in an air controlled, immaculate chamber which prevents any impurities from affecting the taste of the tea.
St. Dalfour Lemon Tea is certified for all natural, organic and pure production in accord with the EEC Regulation 834/2007 and the production and handling requirements of the National Organic Program by the I.M.O. of Switzerland, an International Organic Certification Group.
Tear envelope at serrated line. Remove tea bag. Gently pull the tag on the bag to extend the string. (This format eliminates the need for a staple.)
Proper Brewing of Tea
- Use good water. Preferably bottled water or water which has been purified.
- Do not "stew" the tea which mean do not let the tea bag sit too long in the tea cup because this will bring out the bitter qualities in the tea.
These are the recommended times for the bag to be immersed:
- Standard -1 minute
- Strong - 2 minutes
- With milk- 3 minutes
포함된 다른 성분들
All Natural Ingredients: Organic Ceylon tea with the natural flavor of lemon.
Storage instructions: Store in a cool, dry place. Keep away from direct heat, sunlight and from humidity.
식구들끼리 앉은자리에서 한통 다까머금
온침 냉침 모두 다 잘어울리고 레몬향이 좋아요 맛도 부드럽고요