Squip Products, Kyrosol, Ear Wax Removal Drops, 20 Single-Dose Pipettes
- Dissolve Hard, Dry or Impacted Wax Buildups
- Loosen Excess Ear Wax or Soften Ear Wax Plugs
- Prevent the Recurrence of Ear Wax Plugs
- All Natural Drug-Free!
- 20 Single-Dose Pipettes
- Ear Plug
Uses Helps dissolve or loosen hard, dry or impact wax buildups. Prevents the recurrence of ear wax plugs.
For best and safest result, we recommended that you use this product with the Kyrosol Ear Rinser (sold separately).
Kyrosol features hygienic single-dose pipettes to prevent contamination to limit the risk of infection.
(for use in ear only!)
Wax Dissolving Process:
- Use one pipette per ear.
- Keep the pipette in your hand to let the contents warm up for better comfort.
- Twist off the seal of the pipette; lie down on one side; pull your external ear out backwards and squeeze the contents into your ear.
- Remain lying on your side and let Kyrosol work in your ear for approximately 20-30 minutes.
If the ear wax plug / wax buildup does not dissolve the first time, report the treatment for an additional one to two days.
Use one (1) to two (2) times per month in order to prevent recurrence of ear wax plugs.
- Using the ear-plug (included) prevents the Kyrosol from leaking and allows for some mobility during the wax dissolving process.
포함된 다른 성분들
Glycerin, sodium carbonate, purified water.
If you have any known ear conditions, we recommended that you consult your physician before using this product!
- Do not use if have an injury, ear infection, or perforation (hole) of the ear drum.
- Do not use if you have ear drainage or discharge, ear pain, irritation or rash in the ear canal or if dizzy.
- Do not use after an ear operation.
- Do not use on children who have an ear tube.
- Do not use on infants.
- After initial use (1-3 days), do not use Kyrosol more than twice a month.
This package contains small parts. Keep out of reach of children.