Similasan, Nasal Allergy Relief, 0.68 fl oz (20 ml)
에 의해 만들어진 Similasan5 평가
배송 무게는 제품, 포장제, 배송상자의 무게를 포함하고 있습니다. 추가로, 배송품의 부피(길이, 너비, 높이)에 따라 배송무게가 조정될 수 있습니다. 유리용기제품, 액체류, 파손되기 쉬운 제품, 냉장보관을 요하는 제품 등 특정 종류의 제품은 별도의 포장 보충제를 필요로 하며, 이와 같은 경우 배송 무게가 별도의 보호제가 필요치 않은 제품들보다 높게 측정될 수 있습니다.
0.17 lbs (0.08 kg)
- 상품 코드: SIM-25417
- UPC 코드: 094841254173
- 포장 수량: 0.68 fl oz (20 ml)
- 부피 및 배송 중량: 1.3 x 1.6 x 4.3 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Nasal Mist
- 100% Natural Active Ingredients
- New Look
- Preservative Free
- Family Doctor Recommended
- Original Swiss Formula
- Feel Good About Feeling Better
- Allergic Congestion
- Runny Nose
Soothe and relieve the symptoms of seasonal and environmental allergies with Similasan's non-drowsy preservative free Nasal Allergy Relief nasal mist.
Similasan Nasal Allergy Relief gently stimulates the body's natural ability to temporarily relieve allergic congestion, itchy, runny nose and rhinitis cause by pollen, pet dander, dust and mold spores.
Our Original Swiss Formula are made with 100% Natural Active Ingredients, and for over 30 years have been providing families with remedies they can trust.
Uses: According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this medication temporarily relieve minor symptoms of:
- allergies accompanied by running nose, itching and/or burning of the nose, watery eyes, sneezing and swollen mucous membranes (congestion)
- acute and chronic allergic rhinitis
- post nasal drip caused by allergies
- sinus pressure caused by allergies
For adults and children ages 2 and over:
- remove tamper-evident plastic seal from bottle
- lift cap off bottle
- spray 1-3 times into each nostril
- use as needed
- replace cap after use
포함된 다른 성분들
|Cardiospermum 6X||itching, rhinitis, runny nose|
|Galphimia glauca 6X||runny nose, watery eyes, sneezing|
|Luffa operculata 6X||runny nose, rhinitis, sinus congestion|
|Sabadilla 6X||sneezing, runny nose, itching, rhinitis|
Inactive Ingredients: purified water, sodium chloride
- Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
- Replace cap tightly after every use.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface.
- Discard open bottle after 6 months.
- The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
Ask a doctor before use if you:
- are susceptible to nose bleeds
- are prone to ear, nose or throat sensitivity
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.