카테고리 건강주제 귀, 청력 및 이명
카테고리 건강주제 귀, 청력 및 이명 귀 및 청력 제품
카테고리 건강주제 귀, 청력 및 이명 귀 및 청력 제품 귀에 넣는 물약
Similasan, Ear Wax Relief, Ear Drops, 0.33 fl oz (10 ml)
- 100% Natural Active Ingredients
- Removes Wax—Cleans Ear
- Reduces Chronic Ear Wax Congestion
- Original Swiss Formula
Your body should maintain a balanced level of ear wax production, but when that balance is disturbed, discomfort can result.
Similasan's Ear Wax Relief can help relieve your discomfort by removing excessive ear wax while cleaning the ear. Ear Wax Relief ear drops stimulate the body's natural ability to reduce chronic ear wax congestion, quickly relieving the clogged sensation, ringing and itching of the ear canal; all without drying your ear.
For over 25 years our Original Swiss Formulas — made with 100% natural active ingredients — have been providing families with remedies that are naturally effective and safe and whose active ingredients have no known side effects or drug interactions.
Uses: For occasional use as an aid to soften, loosen and remove excessive ear wax. According to homeopathic principles, the ingredients in this medication also provide relief from symptoms such as:
- Clogged sensation when caused by ear wax
- Ringing in the ear when caused by ear wax
- Dry skin and itching of the ear canal
Directions: For use in the ear only.
For adults and children over 12 years of age:
- Remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle.
- Twist cap off bottle
- Tilt head sideways. Squeeze plastic applicator to release 2-3 drops into ear. (Tip of applicator should not enter ear canal.)
- Keep drops in ear for several minutes by keeping head tilted or placing cotton in ear.
- Use twice daily for up to 4 days if needed, or as directed by a doctor.
- Any wax remaining after treatment may be removed by gently flushing the ear with warm water, using a soft, rubber bulb ear syringe.
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
포함된 다른 성분들
Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles and are therefore non-toxic and have no known side effects.
- Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
Do not use:
- If you have ear drainage, discharge, irritation, a rash in the ear, or are dizzy; consult a doctor.
- If you have an injury or perforation (hole) of the ear drum or after ear surgery unless directly by a doctor.
- For more than 4 days; if excessive ear wax remains after use of this product, consult a doctor.
- With ear tubes.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For your protection do not use if tamper evident seal around neck of bottle is missing or broken.
|Causticum 12X||itching, wax build-up|
|Graphites 15X||dryness, wax build-up|
|Lachesis 12X||dryness, wax build-up|
|Lycopodium 12X||wax build-up|
Other Information: Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles and therefore non-toxic and have no known side effects.