Rain Tree Nutrition, Vassourinha, Powder, 16 oz (1 lb) (Discontinued Item)
에 의해 만들어진 Rain Tree Nutrition1 상품평
- 유통기한: 유통기한이 없는 제품이거나 제조사측에서 유통기한이 제공되지 않았습니다.
배송 무게: 1.3 lbs (0.59 kg)
배송 무게는 제품, 포장제, 배송상자의 무게를 포함하고 있습니다. 추가로, 배송품의 부피(길이, 너비, 높이)에 따라 배송무게가 조정될 수 있습니다. 유리용기제품, 액체류, 파손되기 쉬운 제품, 냉장보관을 요하는 제품 등 특정 종류의 제품은 별도의 포장 보충제를 필요로 하며, 이와 같은 경우 배송 무게가 별도의 보호제가 필요치 않은 제품들보다 높게 측정될 수 있습니다.
- 상품 코드: RTN-10072
- UPC 코드: 60571100729
- 포장 수량: 16 oz (1 lb)
- 부피 및 배송 중량: 3.7 x 6.5 x 3.5 in, 1.1 lbs (0.5 kg)
- 구매액 할인
구매 수량 4+
구매 수량 12+
- Scoparia Dulcis
- Product of Brazil
Purchase a one pound package of Raintree's sustainably harvested pure vassourinha whole herb powder (Scoparia dulcis) - rich in active and beneficial phytochemicals that occur naturally in this plant. Chemical screening of vassourinha has shown that it is a source of novel phytochemicals in the flavone and terpene classification. Many of vassourinha's active biological properties are attributed to these phytochemicals. The main chemicals being studied are scopadulcic acids A and B, scopadiol, scopadulciol, scopadulin, scoparic acids A, B, and C, and betulinic acid. This plant has been milled into a fine powder which is suitable to stuff into capsules or to prepare your own teas, tinctures or extracts.
This plant is best prepared as an infusion (tea). Use one teaspoon of powder for each cup of water. Pour boiling water over herb in cup and allow to steep 10 minutes. Strain tea (or allow settled powder to remain in the bottom of cup) and drink warm. It is traditionally taken in 1 cup dosages, 1 or 2 times daily.
- The traditional use as an abortive and/or childbirth aid warrants that vassourinha should not be taken during pregnancy.
- Vassourinha has shown in animal studies to lower blood sugar levels. This plant is probably contraindicated in people with hypoglycemia. Diabetics should monitor their blood sugar levels if they use vassourinha to monitor these possible effects.
- Avoid combining with antidepressants or barbiturates unless under the supervision of a qualified health care practitioner (see drug interactions below).
Drug Interactions: One human study documented that an ethanol extract of vassourinha inhibited radioligand binding to dopamine and serotonin. Another study reported that a water extract given intragastrically to rats potentiated the effects of barbiturates. As such, it is possible that vassourinha may enhance the effect of barbiturates and selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor antidepressants.
100% pure vassourinha (Scoparia dulcis) whole herb (root, leaf, stem, flowers). No binders, fillers or additives are used. It is a wild harvested product—grown naturally in the Brazilian Amazon without any pesticides or fertilizers.