Phillip's, Colon Health Daily Probiotic Supplement, Probiotic Caps, 30 Capsules
- 3 Strains of Good Bacteria to Promote Overall Digestive Health
- One Daily Capsule
- No Refrigeration Necessary
- Safe for Children Ages 3 and Older
- Can be Taking in Addition to Laxative Products
Helps Defend Against Occasional:
- Gas and Bloating
When Should You Take Probiotics?
- Everyday to support overall digestive health
- When traveling
- Can be taken with laxative products
Why Take Phillips' Colon Health?
- To support a healthy colon, one of the most important parts of your digestive system.
- To replenish the good bacteria when diet and stress cause constipation and upset your natural balance causing bloating, gas and diarrhea.
- To support a healthy immune system.
How Does Phillips' Colon Health Work?
- Contains the most common and most studied bacteria for digestive health (Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium), which closely resemble your body's natural good bacteria.
- There is scientific evidence that Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium help relieve gas, diarrhea, constipation and other GI discomforts.
Adults and Children 3 years of age and older: Take one capsule daily with a meal. Children under 3: Consult a doctor.
포함된 다른 성분들
Potato starch, gelatin, silicon dioxide.
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
This product does not contain gluten.
Do not use if cap drop ring or printed inner seal is broken or missing.
Store at room temperature.
Avoid excessive heat.
Replace cap after each use.
|Serving Size: One Capsule|
|Amount Per Capsule||%Daily Value|
(Lactobacillus gasseri† KS-13, Bifidobacterium bifidum G9-1 and Bifidobacterium longum MM-2)
|1.5 billion cells*||**|
†Previously identified as L. acidophilus