Nurture Inc. (Happy Baby), Organic Puffs, Finger Food for Babies, Banana Puffs, 2.1 oz (60 g)
- Better Value, 40% More Puffs
- 1/2 the Sugar**
- Good Source of Iron, Vitamin D, Calcium and B Vitamins
- Made with Whole Grains
- USDA Organic
- BPA Free
- Melts in Baby's Mouth
- *Gerber and Beech-Nut 1.5 oz (43 g)
- **Compared to Gerber (1 g sugar) and Beech-Nut (1 g sugar)
The HAPPYBABY Difference:
- Always Organic: Never any artificial flavorings. Sweetened with 100% fruit juice. Our puffs are made with organic whole grains, fruits and vegetables.
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals: Enriched with 40IUs (10%) of your baby's recommended daily value of Vitamin D. According to the American Academy of Pediatrics, many infants are deficient in this vital nutrient.
- Recommended by: Dr.Bob Sears, renowned pediatrician and author of The Baby Book.
- Better Value: Our containers hold 40% more product than the leading brands.*
- Green Packaging: Our containers are sourced through a green partnership with Method. They are made with 25% recycled materials, are BPA free, and are recyclable.
- We support: sustainable agriculture. No pesticides, chemical fertilizers, or genetically engineered ingredients (GEIs).
When is Your Baby Ready for Puffs?
HAPPYBABY develops only the very best for your baby. You will know that your baby is ready to try puffs when they can do the following:
- Crawl on their hands and knees, without their tummy touching the floor
- Eat thicker solids with larger pieces
- Use their jaws to mash food with gums
- Pick up food to eat on their own with thumb and forefinger
Use within one week of opening for optimal freshness.
포함된 다른 성분들
Organic rice, organic whole oats, organic wheat, organic apple juice concentrate, organic whole grain brown rice, organic wheat starch, organic banana; Vitamins and Minerals: ascorbic acid, citric acid, di- and tri-calcium phosphate (calcium), mixed tocopherols (vitamin E), ferric ortho-phosphate (IRON), vitamin D3, niacin (vitamin B3), zinc oxide, d-calcium pantothenate (vtamin B5), riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamin mononitrate (vitamin B1), pyridoxine HCL (vitamin B6), vitamin B12, folic acid
No dairy. No corn. No soy. Contains wheat
Note: It is always safest to supervise a child that is sitting when eating any foods.
|Serving Size: 75 pieces (7 g / about 1/2 cup)|
|Servings Per Container: About 9|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|