Nurture Inc. (Happy Baby), Happyyogis, Yogurt & Fruit Snacks, Mixed Berry, 1 oz (28 g)
- Developed by Moms & Pediatricians
- Pre & Probiotics for Digestive Health
- Gluten Free
- Made with Organic Fruit & Yogurt
- USDA Organic
- For Babies & Toddlers
- Melts in Baby's Mouth!
- BPA Free
- Certified Organic by CCOF (California Certified Organic Farmers)
About happyyogis: Pediatricians recommend all natural organic foods for babies' developing bodies. Only organic dairy products are certified free of growth hormones and pesticides. That's why we use the highest quality organic yogurt to give your baby a wholesome, organic treat that tastes great!
- Live Active Cultures for baby's digestive health.
- Green Packaging: This container is BPA free.
- We Support: Organic and sustainable farming.
When is your child ready for happyyogis?
You will know that your baby is ready to try yogis when they can do the following:
- Crawl on their hands and knees, without their tummy touching the ground
- Eat thicker solids with larger pieces.
- Use their jaws to mash food with their gums.
- Pick up food to eat on their own with thumb and forefinger.
The happyfamily secret?
It's simple! Our organic meals and snacks are as delicious as homemade, with an added boost of nature's best nutrition.
Made with a mom's love for your growing family.
포함된 다른 성분들
Organic grade A milk, organic skim milk, organic sugar, organic tapioca, organic blueberry, organic blackberry, organic strawberry, organic mixed berry flavor, contains less than 2% of the following: organic whey protein concentrate, pectin, beet juice for color, organic inulin, mixed tocopherols. Live and active cultures: s. thermophilus, l. bulgaricus, l. acidophilus, b. lactis, l. paracasei, l. rhamnosus.
Contains milk. No soy.
No gluten. No wheat.
Made from RBGH free milk.
*Minimally Processed; No artificial ingredients.
Reseal after use, for maximum freshness use within 7 days.
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (7 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 4|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|% Daily Value||Infants 0-1||Age 1-4 yrs|