Nurture Inc. (Happy Baby), happybellies, Brown Rice Baby Cereal, 7 oz (198 g)
- Organic Superfoods
- DHA, Choline, & Pre- & Probiotics
- The Perfect First Solid Food for Baby
- BPA Free
- For Babies Ready to Move Beyond Rice Cereal
- Pre- & Probiotics for Immune System Support
- Choline for Brain Development
- USDA Organic
- #1 Best-Selling Organic Probiotic Cereal for Infants
- Certified Organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF)
HappyBellies is the first baby cereal to offer pre- & probiotics to support immune function. It is also the only organic cereal which has Choline to help support brain development.
The HappyBellies difference
- Organic goodness: All HappyBellies cereals are always USDA-certified organic.
- DHA for brain and eye development, and iron, vitamins and minerals essential for baby's growth.
- Green Packaging: This container is BPA free.
- Pre & Probiotic: Good bacteria specially formulated to help your baby's digestive system. The gastrointestinal (GI) tract is the body's largest immune organ. The better you feed baby's GI tract, the better you feed baby's immune system.
- We support organic and sustainable farming.
- Pour desired amount of cereal into bowl.
- Add liquid or choice (breast milk, formula or water all work fine).
- Mix until it's the right thickness for baby.
- Feed your baby right away. Throw away any leftovers.
For Baby's First Feeding
Use 4 tbsp of liquid for every 1 Tbsp of dry cereal. Increase portion as baby grows.
Add some of HappyBaby's pureed fruits (like Mango or Pear) for even more flavor!
- Heat liquid of choice with a bottle warmer, or microwave on medium (50%) power for 15 to 30 seconds.
- Mix thoroughly with cereal to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before serving.
Note: Breast milk should not be microwaved, as it breaks down the composition.
포함된 다른 성분들
Organic brown rice flour, alpha tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1), niacinamide (vitamin B3), cyanobalamin (vitamin B12), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), folic acid, calcium carbonate (calcium), zinc oxide, colecalciferol (vitamin D3), calcium phosphate (phosphorus), choline bitartarate, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), reduced iron, mixed tocopherols (to preserve freshness), organic sunflower oil, sunflower lecithin, inulin, probiotics (lactobacillus acidophilus, bacillus lactis, lactobacillus salivarius, lactobacillus plantarium), DHA algal oil.
No dairy, no soy.
This package is sold by weight, not by volume, and may not appear full due to settling of contents.
|Serving Size: 3 Tbsp (14 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 14|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||11 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|