- 21st Century Health
- Amazing Grass
- California Xtracts
- Carlson Labs
- Country Life
- Doctor's Best
- Dragon Herbs
- Eclectic Institute
- Enzymatic Therapy
- Gaia Herbs
- Garden of Life
- Healthy Origins
- Jarrow Formulas
- Life Extension
- Madre Labs
- Natural Factors
- Nature's Answer
- Nature's Plus
- Nature's Way
- New Chapter
- Nordic Naturals
- 여드름 치료 포뮬러
- 건선/ 피부 건조증
- 선물용 상품, 여행용 키트
- 립스틱, 립글로즈, 라이너
- Madre Labs 목욕& 뷰티
- AnneMarie Borlind
- Aubrey Organics
- Avalon Organics
- Badger Balm
- Derma E
- Desert Essence
- Earth Mama Angel Baby
- Ecco Bella
- Hugo Naturals
- Jason Natural
Nurture Inc. (Happy Baby), Happy Bellies, Oatmeal Baby Cereal, DHA, Choline & Pre- & Probiotics, 7 oz (198 g)
- Organic Superfoods
- For Babies Ready to Move Beyond Rice Cereal
- Pre-& Probiotics for Immune System Support
- Choline for Brain Development
- USDA Organic
- #1 Best-Selling Organic Probiotic Cereal for Infants
Happybellies is the first cereal to offer pre & probiotics to support immune function. It is also the only organic cereal which has choline to help support brain development
The Happybellies difference
- Organic Goodness: All happybellies cereals are always USDA-certified organic.
- DHA for brain and eye development, and iron, vitamins and minerals essential for baby's growth.
- Green Packaging: This container is BPA free.
- Pre- & Probiotics: Good bacteria specially formulated to help your baby's digestive system. The gastrointestinal (GI) tract is the baby's largest immune organ. The better you feed baby's GI tract, the better you feed baby's immune system.
- We support organic and sustainable farming.
- Pour desired amount of cereal into bowl.
- Add liquid of choice (breast milk, formula or water all work fine).
- Mix until it's the right thickness for baby.
- Feed your baby right away. Throw away any leftovers.
For Baby's first feeding:
Use 4 Tbsps of liquid for every 1 Tbsp of dry cereal. Increase portion as baby grows.
Quick Tip: Add some of happy baby's pureed fruits (like mango or pear) for even more flavor.
- Heat liquid of choice with a bottle warmer, or microwave on medium (50%) power for 15 to 30 seconds.
- Mix thoroughly with cereal to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before serving.
Note: Breast milk should not be microwaved, as it can break down its composition.
포함된 다른 성분들
Organic oat flour, alpha tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1), niacinamide (vitamin B3), cyanobalamin (vitamin B12), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), folic acid, calcium carbonate (calcium), zinc oxide, colecalciferol (vitamin D3), calcium phosphate (phosphorus), choline bitartrate, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), mixed tocopherols (to preserve freshness), organic sunflower oil, sunflower lecithin, inulin, probiotics (lactobacillus acidophilus, bacillus lactis, lactobacillus salivarius, lactobacillus plantarium), DHA algal oil.
No dairy, no soy.
Certified organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF)
This package is sold by weight, not by volume, & may not appear full due to settling of contents.
|Serving Size: 3 Tbsp (14 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 14|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|